понедельник, 26 августа 2013 г.

At one point during the altercation, Williams followed a family outside of the bar where, as the fam


As officers left the scene Monday, Williams stood outside the Courtyard Marriott near Lake Union and told seattlepi.com that he had been ordered to leave the hotel. He wasn t arrested in the incident.
As he stood calmly near his luggage , Williams, wearing a Seahawks cap and a Kurt Cobain T-shirt, price philadelphia eagles season tickets didn t say why he was ejected, but showed off some bloody knuckles and said his knee was busted up. He said it was the fourth Seattle hotel that had kicked him out in recent days.
I can stay (on the ferry), and my family can be there, and my dogs can be there, and my whole staff can be there, until we get done suing Seattle for this $50 million that I want for crippling my reputation as a father, and a black man, and as a taxpaying citizen, and as a person who is not a convicted felon, he said.
Seattle, he said, was a place I like to bring my kids and let them do stuff without people caring who they were. I got arrested in front my kids three times in my three days stay in Seattle And all we were doing was coming into town to sell jokes and police price philadelphia eagles season tickets department painted me as some sort of public menace that came to town.
I m just gonna go ahead and announce my retirement from standup, I m kinda done, Williams said. I ve discussed it with my kids, I wasn t gonna do in the middle of a Seattle street, I was going to go to Los Angeles and do it in the offices of ICM or LiveNation.
At one point during the altercation, Williams followed a family outside of the bar where, as the family got into their car, Williams flicked a cigarette price philadelphia eagles season tickets through a car window at a woman, striking her just below her eye, said police spokesman Jonah Spagenthal-Lee.
Williams, who s 41 or 39, depending on if you believe price philadelphia eagles season tickets police or his bio, is known for his role as Money Mike in "Friday After Next." He s been performing since 1990 and has worked with Lil Jon, Ludacris, Outkast, Oprah Winfrey and E-40.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий