среда, 21 августа 2013 г.

When we first arrived I knew I had to talk to Alicia and Zeke Massie ( ZeKentic Foundation ).  Out o


It was a chilly January which means it s a PERFECT day to hit the Track.  When my best friend from Denver came down I had to show him my Lifestyle and the best place to do that was Atlanta Motorsports Park .
When we first arrived I knew I had to talk to Alicia and Zeke Massie car rental north vancouver bc ( ZeKentic Foundation ).  Out of all the people I have met these two are the ones who inspire me the most within the Automotive world. They try every way to share the Sport of Racing with everyone and I mean Everyone. In a feature we ran earlier on Zeke s Volvo S60r we mentioned that he was paralyzed from the nipple down but that doesn t stop him from getting out there and tearing up the course.   I was honored to have Alicia take my friend Andrew around the course a couple times, Zeke couldn t do it as his car is currently in the shop.
After the adrenaline rush Andrew had to get more and we met up with Jose who is also down to earth and took him around in the GTR. You think with a visitor he would take it slow but that s kind of hard to do in GODZILLA (The nickname for the GTR).
To finish the day off we talked to the Guy s at Velocity Motorsports . Now most people will rent an exotic car to be cool for a day which is awesome but why don t you live a little?? Velocity Motorsports rents out these beauties to be driven. They have great specials and is a great way to knock some stuff of those bucket list (even if you just put it on there once you heard about this). Watch for them shortly as they will have a the Gorgeous car rental north vancouver bc Audi R8 here shortly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий