суббота, 25 января 2014 г.

September 2013, Madrid to Florence on Vueling, they left in Madrid all the luggage of my group (abou


Basically we are talking a BA owned company with branding to allow prices to drop while maintaining Iberia's margins/price. I know that is not the history but it is the reality of the situation in 2014. Should see further growth with this cheap and efficent service model.
walking tours dublin ireland September walking tours dublin ireland 2013, Madrid to Florence on Vueling, they left in Madrid all the luggage of my group (about 100 persons). It was hell in Florence as they wanted each person to fill a missing luggage form - it could have taken forever. Most luggage arrived within four or five days.
November 2013, Florence to Paris, my brother chose Vueling against walking tours dublin ireland my advice. It was a bad weather day, they left all the luggage in Florence to keep the airplane walking tours dublin ireland light. As the airplane walking tours dublin ireland was not light enough, walking tours dublin ireland they put on board only the first 80 or so persons at check-in - leaving walking tours dublin ireland stranded in Florence even some persons that had checked later. My brother followed walking tours dublin ireland my advice to run like a mad in Paris and be the first at the missing luggage window, he recovered the bag the following day.
I suppose the problem with Florence is that the runway is very short, Vueling flies Airbus 319s, and if the weather is not perfect it is better to keep airplanes very light. Maybe Vueling has not such problems at other airports. My advice? If you have to fly Vueling do not bring bags and be at the airport early.
I ve just flown Bilbao-Barcelona-Copenhagen and back, with Vueling. The four flights have arrived at least 15 minutes in advance. Food (not free, but not expensive) was reasonably good. Room for legs...could be a couple of cms wider...
My advice about Vueling: check bags if necessary and get there during the time frame that the airline recommends. When they close check-in it is closed, period. I've flown them; have had absolutely no baggage or other problems, and will be using them again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий