четверг, 23 января 2014 г.

This is why when we travel, we try to stick to the same brands. Sometimes, we get the whole wine and


If you read other blogs regularly, maybe you've golf pga tour noticed that there are a lot of bloggers out there who always seem to be going on cool press trips and getting elaborate, comped, restaurant meals and staying in fancy hotel rooms for free.
Also, if you read my blog regularly or irregularly golf pga tour or not-really-at-all-but-you're-doing-it-today, may I remind you to go vote for my blog for a Bloggie for the Best Travel golf pga tour Weblog . YES, I AM STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT IT UNTIL YOU ALL GO VOTE FOR ME AND MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST GIRL EVER, AND I BUY YOU ALL UNICORNS, AND WE DANCE AROUND RAINBOWS TOGETHER!!!
Which are perfect for traveling. But not so perfect for Buffalo, as it s been snowing since October, so I ve only been able to wear them once. But I promise to wear them and tell you all about them. You know, once I no longer have to risk frostbite to do so.
Usually, in order to get The Free Stuff, you have to do a lot of researching and emailing and networking and talking to The People and going to conferences with The People and then talking to more of The People.
So, you know, instead of setting the carpet on fire and throwing the couch out the window, we spent the evening devouring cheese plates and having heated discussions over how we should hashtag our tweets.
I m jealous! I want a free hotel night stay in Toronto! When I went last year, I had to stay in a hostel golf pga tour with a girl who drove me through the woods, and there was a guy somewhere in this trip who I wanted golf pga tour to punch in the face. I want to be a part of the bloggy lady awesome club. I really do!
The Bloggy Lady Awesome Club does have pretty golf pga tour strict membership guidelines. Basically you need a blog. You need to know what a hashtag is. And you have to like your booze and cheese. As long as you can check all those guidelines, you are welcome to join us!
I think I fit within those guidelines. Especially, the booze and cheese golf pga tour part. And,I m totally serious about this. don t be surprised if you see a weird Indian girl with uncontrollable hair at your next outing.
Traveling for work is sometimes like being a rock star. Last fall I stayed in a great hotel in Suzhou, China that made me feel like a rock star. It was all free for me since work was paying golf pga tour for it. But then there are the trips to Fargo in February. Don t think it possible to feel like a rock star in Fargo at least not if February
This is why when we travel, we try to stick to the same brands. Sometimes, we get the whole wine and fruit tray (even once a whole tray full of desserts in Bangkok) or even room upgrades (like a full suite when we only reserved a normal room in Luxembourg).
golf pga tour I have Fairmont d my way around the globe but not to Toronto! I love everything about the Fairmont brand, golf pga tour so I m glad you got to enjoy it, too. And this post totally cracked my sh*t up, as do all your rambling musings.
This was my first time in a Fairmont hotel, and I have to say I could see how their hotels could get addictive. Now I just have to find my in to get myself free rooms there or find someone who s willing to pay for my rooms there possibly both.
Great post! Wish I d known you were in town I could have stopped by and raided your mini-bar, and called reception to ask, Don t all mittens come in pairs? My shoes are asking where the other one is!
I have yet to experience the rock star experience during my travels (although I love the 7$ hotels in SE Asia, even if they re not fancy!). And, I live in Northern Alberta where I haven t found anything swanky like nothing!
Glad to hear you re enjoying my blog! And, yes, I think we can all agree that free shoes are definitely the cutest kind of shoes there are. I just wish my cute, free shoes could do something about melting all this snow so I could actually wear them!
The only time I ve really stayed in nice hotels was for my wedding. We stayed at The Nines in downtown Portland and since it was our wedding night, they upgraded us to a junior suite on the top floor of the hotel portion. We also had a hand written note congratulating us on our nuptials. We stayed at the Allison in wine country golf pga tour for our honeymoon, but I think they re used to ritzier golf pga tour guests because we got squat for that visit, even though golf pga tour it was our honeymoon. I call shenanigans.
Nice! We stayed at the Fairmont in Singapore golf pga tour and definitely felt like rock stars during our stay. Sadly we had to pay for it ourselves, though we did get a free upgrade. It was hard to go back to regular hotel rooms after that!
Okay I ve never had that experience before. In fact, I don t think I ever will because if I tried to ask a hotel to give me a free room in exchange for writing about them on my blog, they d probably run away with the amount of filth I write.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий