пятница, 31 августа 2012 г.

Avis Car Rental $50 Certificate You are bidding on a $50 Avis Car Rental Certificate. I ordered $650


Avis Car Rental $50 Certificate You are bidding on a $50 Avis Car Rental Certificate. I ordered $650 worth of car rental certificates for a recent vacation from my credit card points. They sent me 6 $100 certificates and 1 $50 certificate. This was all fine and well except that I was renting two cars each for $325 for the week. Once at the counter, they wouldn t let me split the $50 certificate between the two cars even though I was renting both of them! Bummer. Anyway, I now have to sell the remaining $50 car rental certificate to the highest bidder, as I have no vacations requiring a rental car anywhere down the line. There is no expiration on these certificates. They work exactly like cash with Avis. However, please note, you can not use them as currency online. You can reserve the car online, but must pay for it using the certificate at the counter. I have electronically blacked out the certificate number just to safe, but that is only on the picture. I will simply mail it to the winning bidder no charge for shipping. The winning bidder train travel spain assumes all responsibility of receipt thru regular mail.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий