суббота, 25 августа 2012 г.

I always see taxis waiting next to Harbor on the side without the cross walk across Harbor. Was that


The 15 minute parking lot near the Harbor pedestrian entrance car rentals into mexico will close September car rentals into mexico 4th for construction. When it reopens September 7th, the parking spots will be gone, replaced with three lanes of traffic - a center pass-through lane, and two outside lanes used for loading and unloading. Disney is also adding a taxi stand to this location (currently taxis are only available from Downtown Disney and from the Disneyland Resort Hotels).
The purpose of the 15 minute lot was supposedly so guests could make a quick trip to the ticket booths. With the elimination of this lot, I wonder if they'll re purpose the Downtown Disney valet kiosk to sell tickets again, or if they just expect folks will park in Downtown Disney and walk to the ticket booths.
I'm walking in the 2012 Disneyland Half Marathon in honor of two incredible Lymphoma survivors in my life: Gramma Jan and my friend Michele. If blood cancers have touched your life, please consider a donation to my walk fund to help fund better cures.
I always see taxis waiting next to Harbor on the side without the cross walk across Harbor. Was that not a valid taxi stand and they were waiting for people who specifically called them individually?
The purpose of the 15 minute lot was supposedly car rentals into mexico so guests could make a quick trip to the ticket booths. With the elimination of this lot, I wonder if they'll re purpose the Downtown Disney valet kiosk to sell tickets again, or if they just expect folks will park in Downtown Disney and walk to the ticket booths.
With so many people now able to buy tickets online, I wonder how many guests used for temporary lot for a quick trip to the ticket booths? When I last used it we went there to pick up our kids after MouseAdventure and it seemed that it was mostly used by people car rentals into mexico being picked up from work.
I hope that they don't do anything to change car rentals into mexico the ease of dropping off/picking up employees. I would think that they would want to do what they could to encourage employees to use alternative transportation that did not require them to park a car on property.
I'm walking in the 2012 Disneyland Half Marathon in honor of two incredible Lymphoma car rentals into mexico survivors in my life: Gramma Jan and my friend car rentals into mexico Michele. If blood cancers have touched your life, please consider a donation to my walk fund to help fund better cures.
we used to use that lot too...dh would take our kids back to the hotel to get the car to let me do some last minute car rentals into mexico shopping, and then i'd walk out and meet him there before we started car rentals into mexico the road trip home.
I always see taxis waiting next to Harbor on the side without the cross walk across Harbor. Was that not a valid taxi stand and they were waiting for people who specifically called them individually?
I've used that lot for a quick trip to lost and found and to replace a lost AP before going to the parking structure, amongst other things. Sometimes if the security lines were long, 15 minutes was pushing it, so from an enforcement standpoint I could see where issues might arise. Also, I think most people who don't frequent the parks don't really know about it. I'll miss it, but I guess I'll just use the Toy Story lot, except for the lost AP scenario.
Wow - I so loathe Harbor Blvd that I would rather park in the DTD lot for most short-term issues than deal with the pedestrian traffic on Harbor. I've only been once or twice when DTD was full, and then they parked us in the Mickey Friends' surface lot for free.
Wow - I so loathe Harbor Blvd that I would rather park in the DTD lot for most short-term issues than deal with the pedestrian traffic on Harbor. I've only been once or twice when DTD was full, and then they parked car rentals into mexico us in the Mickey Friends' surface lot for free.
if I have to use DTD - I have to enter the parking area, turn amongst all the cars and go down near Rain Forrest - then come back through. if the lot is very busy - and closed (like tonight -friday - how do I pick up people at the designated spot next to rainforest - when we don't know whether its available to enter or not.
MousePlanet is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates. The official Disney site is available at www.disney.com . This MousePlanet Web site provides independent news articles, commentary, editorials, reviews, and guides primarily about the theme park resorts of the Walt Disney Co. All information on this site is subject to change. Please call destinations in advance to confirm the most up-to-date information.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий