вторник, 18 марта 2014 г.

I recently had a pretty awful hotel experience, which only made me appreciate outstanding customer s


I m so excited to finally be able to tell you about the trip to New Orleans I took with my daughter earlier this summer. It was my second trip to The Big Easy and her first, hotels in costa rica but it won t be the last for either of us.
We took a taxi to our hotel, the JW Marriott on Canal Street, and it was nearly midnight when we arrived so we were exhausted. hotels in costa rica Upon arriving, my daughter and I were surprised to discover that we each had our own rooms. hotels in costa rica I certainly didn t expect that, but it was incredibly appreciated.
While I enjoyed a few extra minutes of sleep, my daughter hotels in costa rica started her every morning in the hotel s fitness room. She had planned on running outside, but it was terribly hot and humid so she ran on the treadmill and lifted weights here, and she was more than pleased with the amenities.
The JW Marriott NOLA is located in the French Quarter hotels in costa rica and sits within walking distance of so many famous New Orleans hotels in costa rica attractions. It was incredibly convenient. When we couldn t walk (and that was only once or twice), we simply hopped on the street car which picks up and drops off within a block of the hotel.
As an aside I realize not every guest gets welcome treats, hotels in costa rica but every guest  does  feel special here. The staff is unbelievably warm and helpful, and I can t begin to tell you how fabulous hotels in costa rica the concierge was in providing directions and recommendations.
I recently had a pretty awful hotel experience, which only made me appreciate outstanding customer service, hotels in costa rica such as the type you received from JW Marriott, even more! I really want to visit NOLA someday.
The hotel looks so gorgeous! I love the mural and the location! And all the fleur de lys souvenirs? Awesome! I ve briefly passed through New Orleans, but I ve been wanting to go back and really see the wonderful attractions the city has to offer! Your post was a great reminder on fulfilling that goal!
[...] excited hotels in costa rica for our first day in New Orleans! Since we were staying at a hotel on Canal Street, hotels in costa rica the JW Marriott, we were located within walking distance hotels in costa rica of so many city attractions and restaurants a [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий