вторник, 24 июля 2012 г.

My family loves to travel, but with continuously rising gas prices and teens that no longer qualify


My family loves to travel, but with continuously rising gas prices and teens that no longer qualify for the "child or youth" rate at most attractions, having the money to do so is getting harder and harder.
I've discovered several discount powerhouses free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets that allow me to stretch my family's entertainment and travel budget- which in turn allows us to do more and see more each time we travel, whether that would be a quick day trip, weekend outing or full blown family vacation.
1. Entertainment Book- I remember my parent's buying these coupon books when I was young. We didn't travel much, but they did cash in the coupons all over town for buy one, get one meals at participating locations and restaurants.
Today you'll find entertainment books for many large cities around the country; from Washington D.C. to Birmingham, free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets Alabama all the way to California. If you are planning a trip anywhere in between, it's worth it to take a minute to visit www.entertainmentbook.com to determine if they offer a guide for your destination. If they do you can simply click on "View" on the category you're free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets interested in to see what type of coupon is offered in order to determine if you'll save enough money to justify the cost of the book.
The Entertainment Coupon Guides also offer online access, allowing you to print only the coupons you will use. The regular price of the Entertainment guides are $34 plus shipping free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets but if you sign up for their email newsletter, you'll discover that they have sales and specials so frequently that you'll never need to pay full price.
2. Groupon - This group buy site is one of my favorite sources for obtaining discounts, not only for my area, but also for the cities that my family plans to visit. I've purchased anything from Little Caesar's free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets Pizza, to Fandango movie tickets, to attraction tickets and even a coupon for Amazon.com. If you keep an eye on the specials, you can get some great deals.
I recently purchased six Groupon deals in one week when our state was celebrating state tourism week. I planned outings for the entire summer from that one week of discounts, from museum tours to train rides,  in many cases saving free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets at least 50% off the normal rates.
3. Living Social Escapes - This is one site that I keep my eye on. They often offer deeply discounted travel packages. One thing to keep in mind when finding the "deals" is to do a bit of research and see how much the getaway will cost you if purchased directly from the destination. free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets This will let you know if you're really saving money and exactly how much you're saving. You can sign up to receive emails from LivingSocial so you'll never miss a great deal.
Welcome to The Traveling Praters! I hope you enjoyed this post. You can easily subscribe to my RSS feed to receive each new post or connect with me via Facebook or Twitter for tips, ideas, free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets reviews, and resources to help you plan your own fun, family-friendly educational travel outings and field trips. Thanks for visiting!
I love Groupons and Living Social Deals but I had never thought of buying an Entertainment book for a place we are visiting. I am not looking free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets forward to paying the adult price for all my kiddos. One of the reasons we are taking our big trip this year.
Entertainment books are on sale right now for $5.99 per book. The Utah edition (and all others, I assume) expires in November, so they want to clear out the old inventory in the summer before they start selling the new ones through school fundraisers in the fall. We buy a local one nearly every year, but buying one for a vacation especially at 5.99! is a great idea.
Recent Comments free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets Allison on 3 Ways to Save Money on Family Travel disneykatrina on 3 Ways to Save Money on Family free philadelphia eagles divisional playoff tickets Travel Jessica on 3 Ways to Save Money on Family Travel Andi at The Particular Traveler on A Behind the Scenes Glimpse of the Velvet Ice Cream Factory sabrina on The Historic Ohio State Reformatory- our Hometown Treasure

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий