воскресенье, 22 июля 2012 г.

While in Maine last week we stopped in at Robert's Maine Grill in Kittery, the upscale sister restau


While in Maine last week we stopped in at Robert's Maine Grill in Kittery, the upscale sister restaurant of Bob's Clam Hut. The decor is typically downeast and nautical and I have the say the service was great. All of the servers seemed more than eager to please everyone. The food, however, was unremarkable. I had the Battered Fish and Chips , substituting onion rings for the french fries. The batter was hearty and the frying was okay. It's hard to foul up fried food so I can say the oil was fresh and the batter just crispy enough. The piece of haddock was flavorless. A dining companion who had the haddock sandwich said: "I think I've had fresher seafood." Well put. I may try it again to sample another menu item but wished I had just gone to Bob's for a clam strip roll.
Master of the macro and voraciously devouring small portions, I like to think the TBF team brings you stories and photos of events, personalities and everything food-related in and around Boston. I do not claim to be a restaurant critic but we certainly share our impressions destin fla vacation rentals with the emphasis on the social aspect destin fla vacation rentals of social media. I also judge food competitions, speak as a panelist on social media, consult and host food and drink events. If you enjoy all kinds of food and fun celebrations, we hope you'll find some interesting reading here and enjoy the photos and videos!
From time to time, TBF may receive books, food and drink products and samples, invitations and other food related materials featured destin fla vacation rentals in our posts. There is never any promise that these will be featured nor given any favorable presentation. All material is copyrighted 2007-2012. No reproduction of any kind may be made without permission. Anonymous comments are not published.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий