суббота, 28 июля 2012 г.

Singapore Airlines has been quoted as saying they plan to “operate as many Airbus 380s as [they] can


While many of you wanted to fly Singapore Airlines Airbus 380 first class, that unfortunately isn t bookable on miles at the saver level, given that they don t even have a first class product on the Airbus 380, but rather online airplane tickets Suites Class. In a follow up post I made the following suggestion:
London to Singapore on the once daily 777-300ER service. Singapore Airlines has four daily flights to London. Three of them are operated online airplane tickets by an Airbus 380, and one of them is operated by a 777-300ER. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 777-300ER upgraded to an Airbus 380 sometime down the road.
Singapore Airlines online airplane tickets has been quoted as saying they plan to "operate as many Airbus 380s as [they] can to Sydney and Melbourne," and that it "wants to put on a second superjumbo on the Melbourne route by the end of the year." Folks, if you're chasing the Airbus 380, they can't be a lot more direct than that. Book Singapore to Melbourne.
If you took my advice and booked Singapore to Melbourne in first class, you may be in for a pleasant surprise. As of August 16, 2012, Singapore is adding a second daily Airbus 380 on their Singapore to Melbourne route, online airplane tickets as follows:
So if you booked SQ217/218 in first class, check your itineraries, because you should now be confirmed in Suites Class. I ve already received an email from a reader whose reservation was upgraded to Suites Class, so hopefully he s not the only one.
@Ari I doubt SQ will change back to it s Boeing 777-300ER as they re focusing on the Kangaroo route heavily. Malaysia Airlines Head of Social online airplane tickets Media Innovations just told me that their KUL-MEL route is awaiting online airplane tickets official announcement KUL-SYD route is on its way. It will be great to see a competitive market here.
Update: Though neither StarAlliance.com nor SQ s website are reflecting the change (at least not as of yet for my dates), online airplane tickets my USAirways reservation page has changed my class of service on the MEL-SIN leg to R from O. To say my wife and I are excited about 3C/D is an understatement!!!!
Wuhoo! Booked 2 seats for SIN-MEL flights for next May and bet on the morning flight and coming out a winner! Showing R class (Business) on United as well. Made me pause for a second but glad everyone online airplane tickets else is seeing the same thing.
@Adam: I have the same problem and I was told by the Singapore Airlines agent that the eTicket has not yet been issued in SQ system and if it is not ticketed within the time limit, the reservation could be canceled. So I checked back with United agent and he said everything is fine. Does anyone know what is going on? All I can do now is to check my reservation now and then on Singaporeair.com. But so far it still says my SQ booking reference couldn t be found.
Recent Comments Gary on Where am I? Zhong Liang Ong on Where am I? Denise on How to top off a United account fast and cheap (if you have access to Ultimate Rewards) Jade on Five Star Virgin: Qatar Airways First Class from London online airplane tickets (LHR) to Doha (DOH) RandyH on No change in American s lounge access policy for OneWorld Sapphire/Emerald members! Pages

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий