четверг, 26 июля 2012 г.

We were on a small (48 pax) ship in Antarctica. Except for a few occasions when we had really big wa


Can anyone provide information on the conditions of the ship deck while at sea. I will be traveling to Antarctica this December on the National Geographic Explorer. I know a lot of my time will be spent on the deck when not participating in zodiac landings,kayaking, etc.( provided map of las vegas hotels good weather conditions). I am not one to be cooped indoors, even if it is 30 degrees outdoors. Is the deck wet and slippery from the waves? Can I wear boots or should I stick to tennis shoes. Trying to minimize packing--planning on renting landing boots and having then delivered to the ship. I will probably wear personal boots on the trip to BA. They are more comfortable to travel in and easy enough to wear wear everyday on the ship w/jeans/leggings. The only other pair of shoes I planned on taking is a pair of sandals for walking around map of las vegas hotels Buenos Aires.
We were on a small (48 pax) ship in Antarctica. Except for a few occasions when we had really big waves, and the one time it snowed, the decks were dry and we had no problems being outside. For the most part on the outside decks we actually wore crocs, which doubled as slippers and shower clogs. At other times, we wore our trail shoes (with good thread) map of las vegas hotels which we wore while traveling through and from and during our days in Ushuaia.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий