воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

Glad to see that Glad to see that it s still in operation! Glad too to read the other comments here,


Worst resort in Worst resort in Jamaica, I been to This place, the Riu in Ocho Rios Negril. Awesome resorts. I enjoyed the Sunset Grande the best. I wouldn t recommend this place to anyone. Don t even have a real beach
Glad to see that Glad to see that it s still in operation! Glad too to read the other comments here, e.g., that others found it (and continue to find it) memorable as well. PS We never left the hotel compound. Jamaica was (and still is) a pretty las vegas hotels on the strip rough place. A friend of our family owned a vacation house there and was actually las vegas hotels on the strip killed during a home robbery about 5 years ago. If you go with a tour to the falls I m sure it s perfectly safe, but I personally wouldn t travel aboutthe island alone.
I was here with my I was here with my family circa 1984. As a (then) 12 year old kid, I really las vegas hotels on the strip had a blast. I haven t actually laid eyes on the place since then, but on a whim I decided to look it up: nothing seems to have really changed, which is good! The pool remains in my mind as the best hotel pool I ever experienced during the many vacations of my childhood. The beach is awesome too warm water, beautiful color, very shallow with lots of sand bars, i.e., you can walk out quite a ways from the beach.
Was there in 2004 Was there in 2004 with my girls. Hoping to talk my hubby into heading there again this winter. It was lovely, and the family suite overlookinglas vegas hotels on the strip the ocean was splendid!!! Can t wait to go back!
i stayed in a i stayed in a holiday inn in cancun mexico and it was OK nothing special. we recently stayed here in march 2011 and this was WAY better than holiday inn in mexico. Everyone there was awesome and the resort itself is very nice. had a great time in jamaica!!! counting the days to make a return.
Sunspree Mobay is Sunspree Mobay is the best place in the world! My husband and I have been there two years in a row. We went snorkling every day, enjoyed amazing food, made great friends and count down the days every year until we can return to our island paradise. We would never stay anywhere else but Sunspree!
I know i posted I know i posted already, but i have to say again that we really loved this place. Nothing could have gone any better. Me and my wife are going there again later this year. I CANT WAIT!!! If i could have it my way i would live here for the rest of my life, lol. Food was great, staff great, room was great. Sunsets are so beautiful. This is one of the cheaper hotels to stay at, dont take it as a flaw, i wouldnt change a thing about Holiday Inn. Goodluck las vegas hotels on the strip everyone hope you enjoy.
ive been there ive been there before you can definatly swimm its a great place but if you want something better i would stick with a sandles because this resort has a lot of kids runing around las vegas hotels on the strip but at night it is great.
Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий