воскресенье, 23 сентября 2012 г.

Then, back to Lisbon, aka pastry city and ate our weight in Belem, Lamenga with egg tarts, passion f


Following Norway with Caitlin, we took a quick (and obnoxious) Ryanair airline reward credit card flight down to Faro, Portugal to meet up with Lucky. For those of you that have had the pleasure of never flying with Ryanair, Ryanair is like old school Internet Explorer airline reward credit card on a shitty pc full of viruses and pop-up spam. Sure, IE is free and pre-set up, but for the love of god, STOP WITH THE ADVERTISEMENTS. No, I don't want to buy sea world tickets, raffle tickets, phone cards, or $5 coffee. airline reward credit card No, that stupid chord that you play after your "90% on-time flights" does not amuse me. and Yes, painting the inside of a plane neon yellow does make me want to punch small children.
Anyhow, we arrived in one piece (thankfully, since they apparently make it a habit out of not carrying extra fuel in case of emergency) airline reward credit card and without any bug bites (the day after we flew, Reuters oddly enough posted an article detailing airline reward credit card how Ryan air had to remove one of their planes from circulation from insect infestation health reports). Caitlin and I rejoiced in not having to pay $25 for a sandwich and waited for Lucky's arrival.
From there, we headed off to Porto via long-ass train rides (4 in total), where they are famous for their port-wines. Spent a couple days there experimenting with port wine (final airline reward credit card decision: ugh.), and hitting up the main tourist attractions. Not gonna lie, caitlin and Lucky did all the planning and I just followed them and provided entertainment.
after the wine tasting, I took a much needed dive in the river from the bridge. it was super hot and humid and I had literally sweated through all my clothes from walking up all those hills looking for an imaginary free trolley ride to the wine shops. wish I had photos from the jump but I don't. just know it was epic.
Then, back to Lisbon, aka pastry city and ate our weight in Belem, Lamenga with egg tarts, passion fruit tarts, and every other possible pastry (an entire 12" round loaf of bread cost .50 euros. airline reward credit card freaking amazing!). Lisbon is also famous for Fado, a type of ballad-y singing that only exists there. Somehow airline reward credit card we stumbled on a free show at dinner our first night in.
Hey guys! I'm finally taking time off for myself airline reward credit card and doing what I wanna do - travel the world. This blog is my way of keeping in touch with you guys back home. Plans to get into as many shenanigans as possible are already well under way, so enjoy :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий