среда, 31 октября 2012 г.

Try the above website for a directory of Italian Wedding gown designers if that is really your budge


I am travelling to Europe in 2 months for a month and planning to buy a wedding dress there. Could you please suggest me a good place in Italy or Austria to buy a dress a good one with a good quality around 15000 euro? Can you also tell me if there any sales season for wedding dresses? I have also heard about a village in Italy, where only wedding dresses are sold, unfortunately I have no idea where is it close to. If somebody has any information about it, please let me know.
I live in Venice, previously travelled frequently to Italy and now you mention it, I've never seen a wedding dress in a shop here. But if it's anything like Britain, you try on shop samples, choose your dress, get measured then your one is made for you, with delivery hotel california song meaning time generally hotel california song meaning c.3-5 months. Then any last minute adjustments are made when it's delivered, just before the wedding. Is it for yourself, i.e. would you be able to get measured hotel california song meaning have it sent on (minus last minute adjustments)? Again in Britain (but the seasons are obviously the same), the shop sampls tend to be sold off at a discount during mid-late summer, after the main season for ordering is past.
Agree that 15,000 euros for a wedding dress is a designer that will make whatever dress you want - based on samples that he shows you. Agree that 1,500 euros is a much more common price for a wedding dress you would find in a shop - rather than a designer workroom.
Try the above website for a directory of Italian Wedding gown designers if that is really your budget. The most beautiful wedding gowns I've ever seen were in a shop in Naples - one of a kind, in the thousands.
nytraveller, hotel california song meaning I will try to find a way, if it will be required, hotel california song meaning unfortunately do not live in Europe, but my parents are in Vien, so if needed I will stay there and it will be easier for me to travel to Italy. thank you for your answer!
If you know any shops where I could buy a ready dress please tell me, might be a designer dress, some brands hotel california song meaning maybe, i was thinking about Vera Wang, but I think it is a bit expensive... And I don't have time to wait until discounts if they are in mid-late summer, as I am planning hotel california song meaning wedding for June.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий