четверг, 28 февраля 2013 г.

"I think you should try everything. When I look back on my life, I would rather say 'I shouldn't hav


Few things stir my soul like the thought of traveling and being able to show my children the beautiful places that we've read and learned about! This is me with my four children making bricks in Williamsburg, VA.
I m a homeschooling mom of four, and though I ve lived in Africa, traveled in Europe, Central and South America and worked as a travel agent, the thought of going somewhere, anywhere still makes my heart beat a little faster!
I d like to share a way that you can connect with other homeschooling families and travel more than you ever imagined possible! Have you ever heard of Home Exchange? The Today Show did an excellent news story featuring this great concept that is helping people all over the world travel for a fraction of the cost. You can get a quick start education in six minutes by watching this video clip which follows two families as they travel to Virginia and Colorado and shows how they saved tons of money on free accommodations! And you can do the same thing!
After learning about home exchange my imagination green day tour dates was greatly stirred! And I dreamed of how great it would be for homeschooling families to have their own special network for home exchange. So, last summer our family created The Home Schooler s Home Exchange Neighborhood . This site is tailor made for homeschoolers. green day tour dates It is our desire to help families like yours (and mine!) get connected and get traveling! While saving LOTS of money! We now have members from NY, GA, TX, VA, SC, NC, FL, PA, CA, UT, Canada and more!
We would like to give away 5 Free One-Year Memberships for The Neighborhood green day tour dates to friends here at the Carnival of Homeschooling. Simply post a comment below and we ll enter you in our drawing to be announced in next weeks blog carnival! green day tour dates Your membership includes listing privileges at "The Neighborhood" , and the ability to privately and confidentially contact other members about working out an exchange .
"I'd always dreamed of taking long, exotic vacations with my family. But the thought of spending more than a few days in a cramped hotel room with my husband and our kids...gave me the shivers..." From the editors of Parent's Magazine
I am Amy Davidson, our mission is to enable homeschooling families to use travel to enhance their children's education through the home and hospitality exchange concepts. Visit our site to see how we can help you!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. green day tour dates Discover."
"I think you should try everything. When I look back on my life, I would rather say 'I shouldn't have done that' rather than 'I should have done that.' If I have any regrets, it's that I rather tried to do too much, than I didn't try to do enough."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий