пятница, 21 июня 2013 г.

I first began traveling seriously in 1993 from Honolulu to London. After that first bite from the tr


My hotel loyalty programs are with Marriott and Hilton so my searches for accommodations are usually within their hotel brands. Obviously I'm going for reward points. With Marriott, some of its brands include Renaissance and Courtyard. With Hilton, its brands include Doubletree and Embassy Suites.
For this December 2010 visit to the U.S. capital, the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown provides the no-nonsense basic necessities that was needed for a stay that would last less than two days befitting its slogan: "Everything. Right Where You Need It." The hotel's location on 14th Street between F and G street in Downtown DC puts it within close proximity to the White House, shops and restaurants. A few more blocks farther south is the National Mall.
Ask the front desk for a map of DC which I found helpful and lists restaurants near city attractions. Upon check-in receive a coupon to redeem during your stay for two free bottles of water at the hotel's Pavilion Pantry Market. The pantry includes rental cars in tampa fl a variety of snacks, drinks and even frozen meals for the in-room microwave. Such amenities makes the hotel friendly for families.
With rates starting at $143 per night before taxes, rental cars in tampa fl the hotel is one of the least expensive Hilton Hotels in Downtown DC. During this weekend the hotel's lobby and restaurant was extremely busy which I learned was not only due to the usual tourists and business travelers but those attending rental cars in tampa fl games featuring the Washington Capitals at the Verizon Center.
I first began traveling seriously in 1993 from Honolulu to London. After that first bite from the travel bug I have not stopped traveling since. My main interests are in the big cities and their live theatre so with this blog I wish to share what I have learned over the years with anyone wishing to take that first big trip or to make their next one that much more pleasant. Email address: TheHopefulTraveler@gmail.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий