воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

I m a Mission: Wolf volunteer, I will be staying there for a few months studying and earning credits


Recent trip origins: canyon and folsom Boulder Ruby Hill Denver Cheyenne Meadows Colorado Springs Castle Pines Village Castle pines Sterling Hills West Aurora ken caryl valley Littleton close to campus Fort Collins Stapleton Denver Keystone Keystone 8005 Westwood Rd Colorado Springs 12511 Washington Ln Englewood just north of fort collins high school Fort Collins creekside pueblo
57-year-old male civilian, who ll be working at Buckley Air Force Base starting in mid-July. I need a ride to and from Buckley AFB Monday through Fridays. I live in Kittredge, 2 miles east of Evergreen. I used to work for Jefferson County Public Schools, but decided to do freelance illustration until I realized that another job was needed to pay the bills. I was offered a good job at Buckley AFB to teach outgoing military personnel about their VA benefits. carpool vanpool Buckley Air Force Base
I start work at 10am at the City and County Building, and end my shift at 6pm at the Webb Building (201 W. Colfax). national rent car Am definitely willing to walk a few blocks to work, and can arrive earlier than 9:30am. Ideally I d like to be matched up with another City of Denver employee, since we d both be going to the same place(s).
I m a Mission: Wolf volunteer, I will be staying there for a few months studying and earning credits for my State University of New York at Plattsburgh college career. I m an Ecology major who just bought national rent car a one-way Amtrack ticket into Denver. After taking a greyhound form there to Pueblo, I need to find a way to get to Westcliffe, because there is no public transportation.
I am transferring to a new restaurant location and do not have a set schedule yet...but if i work the day shift to arrive anytime before 9 is good...also will need a ride back to greeley any where between 3 and 430...if I work the nite shift I would need to arrive in Fort Collins around 230 or 330 and would need a ride home in the late evening.... carpool vanpool Bj s Restaurant
Employment status: Full time Computer related In a carpool/vanpool, I'm Comic relief, Good listener, Shy at first, but warm up quickly TV watching habits are: Documentaries, Movies, Sitcoms Language(s) spoken: national rent car English, Spanish Interests: Computers / Internet, Health / fitness, Listening to music, Reading, Television Sense of humor is usually: Clever / quick witted, national rent car Dry / sarcastic national rent car Situation: Married carpool vanpool
Car-pool, lift-share, drivers traveling with riders, Carlifts, commuters start van-pooling ride-sharing, national rent car liftsharing or hitch a ride or start a lift club. Contact other commuters needing or offering a ride. Commute to work, drive cross-country, share a taxi or a cab, rent a car and split the petrol and wear and tear costs. Find a casual drive-away or use public transit. Meet people at the park ride, college, university, train station, shopping mall. Shared cabs, car lifts are alternatives to driving alone. Organize a group for your community, workplace or special event. Start driving the carpool lane! Whether you need a lift or offer to pick-up someone on your way. Find transportation to any location national rent car worldwide, share tolls and fuel cost, start vanpooling / ridesharing! This is a free secure service to match commuting partners - more than a bulletin board. Your city is not listed? View other cities or log in now to our carpool website to get a match-list for your commute.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий