среда, 26 июня 2013 г.

The day of the wedding couldn t have been written any more perfect.  From the bride to the groom, to


Excited.  Nervous. Anxious. Absofreakinlutely Thrilled.  These were some of the emotions that went through new york walking tours my head when the bride told me I was going to be her photographer in Mexico.  And now that these two are married, I couldn t be more grateful new york walking tours for the amazing opportunity and time I had in Cancun.
This destination wedding was already off to a great start, because well, we were in Cancun (hello green water and white sandy beaches).  Over 50 people new york walking tours made the journey south to celebrate, dance, laugh, and see these two exchange their vows and seal it all with a dramatic kiss.  The day started off at the stunning Excellence Playa Mujeres Resort with a meet and greet right on the stunning Caribbean Coast, including a bit of frolicking in the ocean and volleyball.  Once the sun went down the party moved to the Martini Bar.  After a few drinks and more laughs the boys scooted out for cigars and whiskey (I m not allowed to say where the girls ran off to joking).
The day of the wedding couldn t have been written any more perfect.  From the bride to the groom, to the wedding parties and on down, everyone was cool, calm, and collected (weird what tropical new york walking tours weather and the sound of waves will do).  Speaking of cool this entire group of 50+ CAN dance!  Once the music started, the dancing didn t stop.  There was serenading and well, you can certainly tell what song the bride danced to right?  There are songs that I hear every day and that I ll continue to hear that will always remind of this particular night (Macklemore new york walking tours and Robin Thicke come to mind).  The phrase, ¡Uno Mas! , was our way of letting the DJ know we weren t quite done dancing new york walking tours and needed one more song.  Ya, it was an absolute blast from beginning to end.
I have to thank both Diane Michael for their trust in having me capture the most important day of their lives.  The bride and groom, as well as their friends and family new york walking tours were so warm, so welcoming, and just a flat-out good time.  I m starting to get all mushy, so now would probably be a great time for me to stop talking.  :D   Enjoy the pictures!
Mary Huston - I really like the photos. Just the right mix of the light and aperture to take some very good shots. The people were all smiles. Who wouldn t have fun in such a place. I d like to go there soon. Anyway, congratulations to the newly weds.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий