суббота, 26 октября 2013 г.

I was treated to a phenomenal Thai-Fusion massage at the Delano s Agua Spa, and was completely overw


A few weeks ago I found myself in Miami on a business trip. I had a serious assignment to play with makeup, eat mini cupcakes, classic and antique car rentals south florida shop for goodies, and chat with guests at Estée Lauder s A Night to Repair event ( remember ?). But before (and after) I had to work, I was able to relax, unwind, and soak up the sun and scene at the Delano Hotel in South Beach.
classic and antique car rentals south florida The chic boutique hotel is the ultimate destination for bikini-clad models, cell-toting moguls, and fabulous wannabes like yours truly. I sat by the posh pool and admired all the pretty people while listening to the cool club music, enjoyed a lovely classic and antique car rentals south florida alfresco lunch (the crab cobb salad is incredible), sipped a sensational albeit pricey red-pepper-infused margarita at the super-fabulous Florida Room, and I slept in the scrumptious king-size bed in my flawlessly, blindingly white room.
I was treated to a phenomenal Thai-Fusion massage at the Delano classic and antique car rentals south florida s Agua Spa, and was completely overwhelmed and amazed by the technique which blends traditional deep-tissue massage with elements of stretching and  yoga. Steven, my masseuse, tested my flexibility and stretched my limbs as he rubbed and kneaded my muscles and knots. My body was contorted into bizarre, unnatural positions, and I loved every blissfully awkward moment. I retired to the outdoor spa lounge where I read a book and breathed in the deliciously fresh air.
Whether you re staying the night, toasting with champagne at the restaurant, getting pampered at the spa, or mingling at the nightclubs, every visitor can experience something exotic in the steamy classic and antique car rentals south florida city of Miami. With its sexy vibe and trendy scenery, The Delano is a must.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий