среда, 23 октября 2013 г.

Scheduled to fly from LAX to Loreto, Mexico on Aeromexico last month as a hurricane loomed, we decid


Scheduled to fly from LAX to Loreto, Mexico on Aeromexico last month as a hurricane loomed, we decided to scuttle our plans. The hurricane wasn t scheduled to hit Loreto directly, but it looked like it would kick up 45 mph winds and neither diving nor golfing is a possibility in that kind of weather. The ...read more
I m a little skeptical of the origin, but these are so funny I couldn t resist sharing them!  Some people are better left at home in front of the television where nothing out of the ordinary could possibly happen. Nuff said: 1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience ...read more
Esalen is more a state of mind than a geographic location. It worms its way into your heart and soul and you carry it with you forever, always knowing you ll return again . . . someday. I first attended a workshop at Esalen about five years ago. Finding a weekend workshop that spoke to ...read more
While admittedly emerald isle nc vacation rentals not a germophobe, after I saw the film Contagion I would often remind myself, Don t touch your face! That was my take home from that film about a philandering woman who almost single-handedly wiped out humankind. I ve read the horror stories of what they find with black lights in hotel rooms, and can ...read more
Scheduled to fly from LAX to Loreto, Mexico on Aeromexico last month as a hurricane loomed, we decided to scuttle our plans. The hurricane wasn t scheduled to hit Loreto directly, but it looked like it would kick up 45 mph winds and neither diving nor golfing is a possibility in that kind of weather. The airline never canceled the flight, so we had to. Which incurred a $200/ticket rescheduling fee (on top of a fare of $373). BUT when I called Cheap Tickets to cancel the flight, emerald isle nc vacation rentals they informed me there was an additional $75/ticket rescheduling fee charged by Cheap Tickets. BUMMER. AS A RESULT, I LL NEVER BOOK WITH CHEAP TICKETS AGAIN AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON T EITHER!!
I normally find flights on Matrix  or Kayak  and then go to the airline s website to avoid any hassles, but this flight was going there on Aeromexico and returning on Alaska Airlines, so in order to save hassle I used Cheap Tickets. Never again!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий