четверг, 27 февраля 2014 г.

As we dragged our tired bodies in through the doors at 9.30 pm ( We d just spent the whole day at Se


When we drove up to the Residence Inn, San Antonio, Stone Oak/North property the first thing that struck travel agents ireland me was the brick work on the side. It reminded me of a cozy bread and breakfast inn I d stayed at when I d visited Frankfurt, Germany several years ago.
As we dragged our tired bodies in through the doors at 9.30 pm ( We d just spent the whole day at Sea World s Christmas Celebration ), the warm smile at the reception and the happy Christmas decor around, was assuring, even though we were not back at home.
The inclusion of a completely functional travel agents ireland kitchen is what makes any  Residence Inn  property worthy of consideration when you re looking for a property to stay at. It s definitely the choice to make when you re traveling with young children or intend to stay in a new city for a good number of days.
Every Residence Inn  guest is given free access to the laundry facilities, the pool/whirlpool, the ice-vending machine, the cozy study and a convenient mini-Market that sells snacks, milk, water, travel agents ireland cereal, fruit yogurt and a few other munchies that would save you a trip to the grocery store in the middle of the night!
Our breakfast buffet served coffee, tea, milk, juices, scrambled eggs, make-your-own waffles , breakfast travel agents ireland potatoes, sausages, tacos, a variety of cereal, oats, yogurt, fruit, bread and freshly baked muffins that were not off a store shelf but baked in some local bakery! ( I have a horrible aversion to those synthetic tasting, on-the-shelf muffins in plastic wrappers!!)
(With young kids in tow, this is a great arrangement especially if you plan to spend the whole day outdoors at a local attraction. Nothing beats starting the day off with a large, hot, breakfast! I can guarantee the frequency of melt-downs will be much lower!!)
I have to say what I loved the most about our room was the inclusion of the kitchen. If I d known we had an oven with everything I needed to bake a cake, I wouldn t have carried our pre-baked Happy Birthday Jesus cake for the kids to enjoy on Christmas morn!
Short URL: Generating... Filed Under: Hotels , Resident Mom: Residence Inn by Marriott Brand Ambassador , San Antonio travel agents ireland , Travel Tagged travel agents ireland With: Brand Ambassador , Residence Inn , Resident Mom , San Antonio About Marina
Marina is the grateful, Texas-based, Mommy of a book-loving, 7 year old daughter, a 3 year old son who loves all things construction and a baby blessing scheduled for arrival in February 2014! Her husband (and best friend) is her biggest support as she shares snippets from the awesome life God has blessed them with on Mommy Snippets.
I love when I have little touches of home in my room. Nice fluffy pillows, a great big chair to relax in, and a comfy bead. I absolutely love how this location truly created a home away from home. Especially for the holidays.
I totally ADORE Residence Inn!! We stayed in one years ago when our oldest son was small, and it was the best experience. That s so nice that you brought your little christmas tree along with you.. looks like the next best place to home for the holidays!
Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself! I love when hotels add those special little touches. I really like the coffee/tea baskets in the rooms, when they have soft and firm pillows, and of course delicious breakfast travel agents ireland buffets!
It s funny, because at home we are spread around the house a couple watching TV in the living travel agents ireland room, maybe one teen in her room listening to her music, another in the basement playing video games. My young mom daughter with her little one feeding her a snack in the kitchen. When we are together, we are not often TOGETHER. So, the few times we have traveled from home and gotten a hotel, I am actually excited to have more close quarters! and be TOGEHTER! Well, we still need a small suite, most preferably travel agents ireland two room with a living travel agents ireland room with pullout and another private room for noise control so those who wish to watch a movie or read or actually SLEEP on vacation can do so. We look forward to a fridge and microwave so we can save money by buying at a grocer and make sandwiches at least for lunch. We are always on a tight budget so this is important for us. A hot breakfast is hard to find though. WOW, this looks great! My husband travels a lot and has different places he has stayed with kitchen ammenitites, but we have never stayed anywhere as a family that you can actually COOK your meals. One time only have we traveled to Florida, and to get that we had to rent a condo . So glad you reviewed the Residence Inn. We will definitely look into this. We want to take our mom to Chicago to see the sights. She last went to actually SEE the city when she was married to my dad about 60 years ago! Residence Inn would make her feel at home~
We stayed at a Residence Inn in Pittsburgh PA and LOVED it! To me, there are several thing that make a hotel feel like home but the biggest thing I would say is SPACE!! I loved the 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in our Residence Inn! We all had a bit of room to spread out and I didn t feel like we were on top of each other like we usually are in hotel rooms! I also loved that the kitchen had plates and silverware and everything needed to make meals. It was so great!!
A kitchen like that would certainly help it feel like home, the breakfast in the morning, YUMMY! Almost like having a mom downstairs cooking for you while you sleep, that is even better than what I have at home Lol . The pool makes it feel like home bc we re blessed to have one at our apt complex, travel agents ireland high speed wifi is important to feeling like home. Cozy bed and pillows and furniture, cable or dish tv.
I m not sure what makes it feel at home. To be honest, my favorite thing about being in hotels is that they are like a nice little break from home, and a new atmosphere. I guess what would make it more home-like to me, is just having my family there with me
I travel a LOT for work, and always try to hunt down a Residence/Marriott Hotel when I stay. The rooms are always so nice and I have never had a problem with the staff at any of the ones I have stayed either. Glad you guys had a great holiday!
Are you serious? Only $89 a night for all that!! I m so staying at a resident inn next time we travel!! That is amazing!! Having the kitchen and laundry room and comfortable bed makes traveling feel like home.
What always makes me feel at home is if they offer a hot breakfast (pancakes/waffles) I love the smell and it makes me feel like I m home. Although, travel agents ireland regardless of hotel, I usually bring a blanket from home when I travel and it feels and smells like home to me!
The voice behind Mommy Snippets (Formerly Energizer Bunnies' Mommy Reports ) is married to her best friend and grateful to be called Mama by their two wonderful travel agents ireland blessings. travel agents ireland Mommy Snippets is a beautiful blend of snippets that include Mommy tips , Christ-centered encouragement , travel features , recipes , lifestyle articles and more.
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children travel agents ireland of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth travel agents ireland rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:43-45 Public Domain . Powered by BibleGateway.com .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий