среда, 26 февраля 2014 г.

I love this truck. Ive done some modifications to it but regardless this truck is a beast. Cost is p


5.4 has all kinds of power. executive inn evansville I have a 27' house trailer, and a 30' enclosed car trailer. This truck handles them with ease. My only complaint is, that it's a little thursty. It only gets 15 mi/gal. I've always had 5.0 and 4.6. They were always good on gas. But it aint a deal breaker. I have had F100's, F150's, F250's, F350 and even a M100 (Mercury Pickup..Canada Only) Ford is the only truck in my yard.
I have never owned a truck before, executive inn evansville but when my coworker Brandon let me know that THE truck to own was White Chocolate F-150...it piqued executive inn evansville my interest. The cost of ownership is a tad higher than I expected with gas prices the way they are now, but it's a super super truck.
I love this truck. Ive done some modifications to it but regardless this truck is a beast. Cost is pricey but its a truck so it comes with the territory. Its fun to drive and the best part is its got balls. The 5.4 engine in the 150 is a fantastic idea. Only thing is mpg really sucks.
There is almost no road noise and the handling for a truck is actually pretty impressive. It looks awesome and the 5.4 liter engine does not disappoint, this puppy hauls major ass. It has cost me nothing in the way of repairs and can still be used for "truck" duties. It'll blow the doors off of almost any other automobile out there of similar price and look great doing it. The A/C is amazing and the gas mileage isn't that bad actually executive inn evansville unless of course I'm having some fun haha.
When towing our 25' camper the truck is stable and smooth. The truck brakes considerably well under tow also. Since owning the truck I have not had to repair executive inn evansville anything. I put a K&N intake with a Jet Chip to give it a little more performance at peak horsepower and better throttle response.
It's a great truck, yet has all the comforts of a car. I was looking for an everyday driver executive inn evansville that I could also take to decent restaurant without being embarrased. The King Ranch is a truck, but one that cleans up extremely well. The things that have surprised me the most are the quiet ride and the great stereo. No kidding! I got the nav setup with audiophile stereo and I thought it would be mediocre at best. It's really executive inn evansville a great car stereo, with pounding bass from the subwoofer beneath the rear seat, as well as good voice and musical executive inn evansville clarity. I've put aftermarket systems in other cars that didn't sound as good. I wish it had come with Bluetooth built-in, but I didn't have any difficulty installing a Parrot. The ride is smooth. Reasonable acceleration. Plenty of room for four adults. Comfortable seats. Gas mileage isn't great, but then I didn't expect anything better. I am getting about 14.5 mpg on average - and better than that on the road. I test drove a Toyota Tundra and also looked hard at the GMC Sierra. I'm glad I went with the King Ranch. No regrets.
executive inn evansville This truck lets you enjoy all aspects of your life, Family, Friends, executive inn evansville Off road, Work. With its huge inside space available and powerful engine you can enjoy the ride with family, friends tow boats, motorcycles, mothers in law, and everything in between.
Whats not to love about this truck? I waited all my life for my first truck. Great looking two tone, crew cab with 6.5 ft bed. Lots of passenger room, good size bed for yardwork, and I love the 4x4 for the winters.
You would be surprised how well this truck does on the street and in the rough. Cant complain executive inn evansville about my truck. it always does what i ask it to. just got to know how to ask it. "If in doubt....go flat out"
Heard a lot of bad reviews on the internet concerning the ECO Boost engine; however, it's way better than the 5.0. Good braking; good acceleration. executive inn evansville No issues so far, but only have 2500 miles on it....
You wouldn't believe the power of the Eco-boost V6, the towing is best in class, and the handling is superb. The interior feels like a luxury car and has plenty of convenient features. The truck has ...
This is a great truck overall. The ride was a little stiffer than I was used to(Chevy/GMC), But I have grown to enjoy the stiffness of the ride. Great vehicle for towing my 26' travel trailer. executive inn evansville I wo...
I love everything about the truck except the gas mileage. The interior is very spacious, executive inn evansville it has Sirius radio, Bluetooth, ipod sync, moonroof, back glass opens, and plenty of room in the back of the tr...
I have put 60,000 miles on the truck, and it still rides amazing. I tow a 27' boat that weights 9000lbs and a car hauler that weights executive inn evansville 7500lbs ,the motor pulls like mad. If you tow a lot I recommend ...
I like everything about my truck. The only thing it could improve executive inn evansville on is getting a little better mpg. Other than that I am extremely happy. I take care of it like my baby though it it takes care of me ...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий