пятница, 12 декабря 2014 г.

Sorry to Say Costco is frequently not the best deal. There are no rules for finding the best car ren


The VERY VERY best rates come from Costco, without question, they beat everyone s prices hands down and by a large amount. I have shopped rates since I booked this trip a year ago. At that time the rates were high, about 2-3 months ago they dropped and I have shopped weekly for the past 3 months with not much change in price. We like having the convertible in Hawaii to see everything discount mexico cruises from san diego while we drive (granted we also own one at home so we expect it). The highest expense we have in Hawaii is the high cost of renting a car. It was never this bad in the past, we always got good deals, I guess those days are gone.
Sorry to Say Costco is frequently not the best deal. There are no rules for finding the best car rental deals, just like with airline deals. Sometimes one thing works best and sometimes it doesn t. I just booked a car here in Hawaii for next week and initially the best code was from Island Air (definitely not Costco). When I looked again yesterday, I got by far the best deal with no codes at all, and again, not with Costco. So I suggest discount mexico cruises from san diego just giving them all a try, as I ve mentioned before.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий