воскресенье, 28 декабря 2014 г.

As a travel agent, I have saved my customers hundreds of dollars on vacation packages, cruises, car


My life has been a whirlwind of moving from place to place.  I am not running away from anything, I just have a passion for travel.  As an ex-military brat and now a military wife and mother, I have had been to many places, seen many things and found that I truly have a passion for travel!
Over the years, I have met plenty of people who ask me, Where are you going?   Why do you travel so much?   How do you travel so often?  What I find difficult to understand is why travel has become such a unobtainable mystery to many; yet it is also as fundamental and necessary as breathing for only a few.
Travel is not something that you do just to say you went somewhere.  Those who have a passion maui luxury hotels to travel actually come into their own.  In other words, they are in sync with their emotions, their thoughts, their curiosity and are willing to feed it by seeking out new experiences and adventures.  Those who travel are truly open to the world and all it has to offer!
Travel maui luxury hotels is not as unobtainable as many want to think.  It takes some thought to determine where you want to go.  It also takes planning, maui luxury hotels which includes (but is not limited maui luxury hotels to) determining a budget, entertainment, dining, etc.  So, I guess if you are not one to plan anything out, it may seem overwhelming, time consuming and may cause some stress on your budget.
(1)  Write a travel bucket list of places you would like to go in your lifetime.  This list will include, places close to home; exotic and foreign locations; major metropolitan areas you have yet to visit, etc. Start your list with about 15 20 places.  You can add to your list as time goes on.  However, you will cross out many items on your bucket list.
(2)  Scour the internet to see the going rate to visit these places online.  You can use any consumer online portal to do this.  This will help you determine what you want to include in this trip (excursions, entertainment) and the approximate cost associated with those activities.
(3) Determine the dates you would like to travel!  This is one of the most essential steps because your travel time is a primary factor in determining your actual costs!  For instance, maui luxury hotels did you know the cheapest time to travel to Las Vegas is June 15 August 31? The heat of the summer keeps most people away until it begins maui luxury hotels to cool off and the convention season starts in September.
(4) Be realistic about your transportation needs.   For example, if you are traveling to New York City, you won t need a rental car with access to many cabs, car service and public transportation available. However, if you are traveling to Napa Valley, you may want to consider having a rental car to travel around town; take in the sights or perhaps take a day to drive into San Francisco.
(5) CALL YOUR TRAVEL AGENT!  This is the most important step!  Why?  Most consumers doe not realize that your travel maui luxury hotels agent has access to better travel maui luxury hotels deals than you will EVER find on the internet!  YES!  Those who travel often understand the value of a travel agent.  Not only can they get you non-published/bulk rates on airfare; they can also negotiate maui luxury hotels with hotels, maui luxury hotels resorts, etc. to get you a better rate than you will find online.  All of these things save you money which in turn provides you with additional funds to spend while you are on vacation!
I am lucky because I AM MY OWN TRAVEL AGENT!  What?  Um, yes!  I am my own travel agent because I own a full-service travel agency.  I have utilized the services of a travel agent for years, maui luxury hotels until my own travel agent suggested to me to open my own travel agency.  She explained to me that I have taught her some tricks of the trade because I have been almost any and everywhere.  I have provided her with in-depth information regarding the best hotels and resorts in many major cities in the U.S. and abroad.  I have disclosed in-depth knowledge on many destinations that you won t find in a brochure. I ve given her tips that she has used herself and passed along to her clients.  She is such a giving and wonderful person, that she encouraged me to open my own travel agency and I did.
As a traveler, I must say that I have saved a lot of money working with my travel agent.  I used to always complete my initial research on the consumer travel portals online.  However, I NEVER book on these portals.  Why?  I ll explain this again.  Travel maui luxury hotels agents get better deals than you find online!  My agent was able to provide me and my family with great upgrades like luxury suites, onboard credits, food and drink credits, etc.  I know, I know.  Many promotions like these are available online, but you (the consumer) doesn t have the promotion maui luxury hotels at the discounted price the travel agent gets for booking you and yours through their travel partners.
As a travel agent, I have saved my customers hundreds of dollars on vacation packages, cruises, car rental services, limo/car service, entertainment, excursions and more!  My customers end up getting more than they anticipated with their stay at the places I recommend because I have stayed there myself!  I don t recommend maui luxury hotels or book facilities unless I have a personal experience there!  I can tell you about the food, the amenities, the best mode of transportation, maui luxury hotels hottest deals on entertainment, etc.  I AM TRAVEL!
I go on many vacations throughout the year.  I don t have to be away from home for 7 or more days to call that a vacation.  I take many weekend getaways or extended maui luxury hotels weekends and those are considered vacations too!  It is harder for those who have limited or no vacation time available to schedule long vacations.
However, with proper planning, you too can escape, relax and rejuvenate on a mini-vacation. maui luxury hotels  These are weekend (3 day/2 night) getaways or extended weekend (i.e. Thursday Sunday 4 day/3 night) getaways.  I have taken mini-vacations to Myrtle Beach, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Key West, Bahamas, Cozumel, etc. It s all about carving out the time to do the things you really want to do.
In consideration of it all, my ode to the travel agent is simply a way to help others understand the reason maui luxury hotels it is important to utilize a travel agent when you must travel. Many travel agents specialize in certain areas or have a niche market.  However, experienced full-service agents can help you with your business, individual, family and group travel plans.
If you are beginning to think about your upcoming maui luxury hotels spring/summer travel plans, consider contacting your travel agent.  If you don t have one, feel free to contact maui luxury hotels my agency (New Adventures Travel) at 615-348-5513 or visit our website at www.newadventurestravel.net and complete the Contact Us form for a free consultation and quote on your upcoming vacation plans.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий