среда, 8 апреля 2015 г.

This particular Walt Disney World vacation had us staying off Disney property and our Sixt Chevy Equ


This year O-Town welcomed a new car rental agency to the Orlando International Airport area Sixt Car Rental .  But this isn t your average run-of-the-mill rental agency. This is a fine tuned 100-year-old family run operation with 4,000 locations worldwide in over 100 countries.
Last week I had the opportunity to work with Sixt.  The Orlando location is literally across the street from the Orlando International Airport. I could see planes landing from the lot.  Sixt has a shuttle rent luxury cars in charlotte nc service rent luxury cars in charlotte nc from MCO that runs every 10-15 minutes. rent luxury cars in charlotte nc The day I picked up my vehicle (Thursday) I spotted two separate shuttle vans but was told that there are three in operation  on busier days.
This particular Walt Disney World vacation had us staying off Disney property and our Sixt Chevy Equinox came is real handy for getting from our resort to the parks!  I loved the fact that the vehicle had less than 600 miles on it when we picked it up and it was immaculate!
One thing to note is that you must have a major credit card to rent from Sixt. They will not accept and place a hold on your debit card so keep that in mind when traveling.  I also found the return process a breeze! An employee came out with a handheld device, took a quick look around and inside and then I was on my way. My final receipt was emailed to me shortly thereafter.
If you are flying into Orlando and are looking for a rental company, this one comes highly recommended by DisneyEveryDay.com. Sixt is located at 7855 North Frontage Road, Orlando, FL 32812.  They are open 24 hours a day.  If you re ready to book your rental car for your next Orlando vacation you can visit Sixt online at Sixt.com or call (888) 941-7498 and here s a special link to receive 5% off your next rental with Sixt !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий