пятница, 14 декабря 2012 г.

I have recently worked on a Fox Rental Car Commercial. We used 3 Puppets mixed with human characters


Photographer/DP/Editor - freelancer boston boutique hotel in Los Angeles, CA. Available for Still Photography, Videography and Editing. Over a decade experience, with several hundreds of satisfied customers, well equipped for still and motion picture also a Home Studio for Post Production. Not the cheapest guy in town, but when you need someone technical with years and years of experience I'm your guy!
I have recently worked on a Fox Rental Car Commercial. We used 3 Puppets mixed with human characters. The puppeteers were one of the best in the industry, multiple boston boutique hotel Emmy award winners - Lisa Sturz and Michael Earl . I have never worked with puppets before and I have to tell you it has posed some challenges. First, my camera ( Canon 5DMKII was connected to two additional monitors ( seen below on the first picture) so the puppeteers can see themselves in real time - Second positioning the camera in a way that I can not see the Puppeteers seemed more difficult that I have originally imagined. You don't really want to shoot up to the puppets in which case you can easily frame the puppeteers out, but than you have to justify the low angle - so it becomes a constant boston boutique hotel challenge to frame the action correctly. All and all it was a fun project to work on as a DP and the characters were way too much fun. Here are some of the Behind the scenes Photos so you can see the setup and the adorable boston boutique hotel puppets. I will be posting the commercial as soon as its out of the Post.
My name is Csaba Fikker - I'm a Photographer/DP with over a decade experience in shooting a wide variety of subject matters such as Corporate, Products, boston boutique hotel Fashion, Beauty, Portraits, Events, Tv Shows, Reality and so on.
Personally I shoot stills, Video and I edit. I shoot with HDSLR cameras such as the Canon 5DMKII and the Canon 7D - I own my setups for both still photography and video or DP work and I also do video editing in my own home studio.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий