среда, 8 октября 2014 г.

Where is the best place I can get a monthly rental until then? Has anyone else have experience doing


Ok so I had to lemon my current vehicle and I'm P13306, so I wont be getting my Model S until sometime next summer. I was going to play musical cars with family members but all their cars have problems lol. One's got an electrical short, one doesn't start sometimes, another doesn't have heat, another shakes downtown vancouver beach hotels like the tires are going to fall off anytime you go over 60. And they all have REALLY poor gas mileage downtown vancouver beach hotels where I basically have to fill up every other day. I'm not driving any of those.
Where is the best place I can get a monthly rental until then? Has anyone else have experience doing this? Any thoughts or suggestions? I can't wait to get my Model S but until then I need to figure out a way to get a decent temporary car rental for 6 months or so.
P 85 . VIN05837. Mileage (05/13/14): 48,000mi, Black | Tan Leather | Perf Seats | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Sound Studio | Air | Spoiler | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | Fog | Extended Trim | Alcantara | Premium Lighting, Aftermkt: XPEL | 40/20% Tint | Lighted T | 19 Tsportline TST Grey Turbines | 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3
PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
Hmm I'm fully aware of swapping leases. I considered doing that for my wife a while back. I hadn't considered doing that here since I drive about 2500 miles a month. downtown vancouver beach hotels However, maybe someones got 6 months and a lot of miles left....thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look around. I already knew about swapalease.com and leasetrader.com , any other places you might suggest I look for taking over a lease from someone else?
P 85 . VIN05837. Mileage (05/13/14): 48,000mi, Black | Tan Leather | Perf Seats | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Sound Studio | Air | Spoiler | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | Fog | Extended Trim | Alcantara downtown vancouver beach hotels | Premium downtown vancouver beach hotels Lighting, Aftermkt: XPEL | 40/20% Tint | Lighted T | 19 Tsportline TST Grey Turbines | 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3
Buy a ~100,000 mile used car. Most likely you will be able to sell it for almost as much as you bought it for, assuming it is still running. A bit of a gamble, but if you go cheap enough it will probably be cheaper than renting anyway.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий