понедельник, 22 июля 2013 г.

I had an sv650s as well and we bought the dowco combo bag set. It came with the saddlebags, tail bag


Okay, I have an SV650S... and I do the backpack thing all the time, but I want to add saddlebags for overnight trips, trips to school, and if I had saddlebags, I would be able to take the bike to work more often.
I have TourMaster soft side sport bike saddle bags left over from way back. I bought them for my EX500 and used them on my ZX-7. I used them a lot for all day rides, school, work and going to the store. Sadly, they wont work with my current bike. The side fairings are flared causing the saddle bags to rub. In time it would at the very least scratch the clear coat and likely the paint. I have tried giving them to my B/F but he says he doesn't need them. Maybe they will work for me on some future bike. If you were close and they would work, you could have them but too much of a hassle to ship and if they don't work, to ship back.
I use those bags on my Triumph, los angeles chinatown also used them on the Ninja...lots of storage and they hold up to beling outside los angeles chinatown all day with very little wear or fading. Reasonable priced compared to some other options, too.
Going down the PA turnpike at 75 mph and felt a shift. A shift that I couldn't describe. Reached around back, and grabbed my pack just in time... lost the bungie net however. Not sure how it came undone, but we came to the conclusion that the net was too big for the little bike...
I hear you. I actually kept on carrying my purse the first few months los angeles chinatown I rode on the street strapped to the backseat with a bungie net. Until one day, I was riding across town on the toll road on my way to work when a woman in a car got next to me and started gesturing frantically, waving her purse around and pointing to the back of my bike. I turned and saw that my purse had fallen off.
I had an sv650s as well and we bought the dowco combo bag set. It came with the saddlebags, tail bag and tank bag. Be forewarned with those, we were going on a trip to Michigan when I noticed that the bags were starting to lean to far to one side, so we pulled over and the straps and torn away from the bag.
I hear you. I actually kept on carrying my purse the first few months I rode on the street strapped to the backseat with a bungie net. Until one day, I was riding across town on the toll road on my way to work when a woman in a car got next to me and started gesturing frantically, waving her purse around and pointing to the back of my bike. I turned and saw that my purse had fallen off.
I can't use a bungee net to carry anything los angeles chinatown on the tail (it's a cone shape and everything just flies off) And i have bonzai mount exhausts with an fender eliminator and that meant that I had to take the passenger pegs off thus having absolutely nowhere to hook anything.
I have friends with the Cortech Sport bags and they really like them. I went with the Cortech Tribag Saddlebags because they were a bit larger. I really los angeles chinatown don't think you can go wrong with any Cortech bags. Just my $.02
I have the Cortech tail bag also and love it. It's expandable on both side and has lots of room. I'm thinking I need to invest in the saddlebags too....so los angeles chinatown Tammy and I can make the trip to ArkansASS. Hopefully that'll work out!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий