среда, 31 июля 2013 г.

So, you know how Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev broke up? And then things got kind of weird at Comi


So, you know how Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev broke up? And then things got kind of weird at Comic-Con between them? Well, looks like everything's hunky-dory small spain hotel in Ian/Nina-ville right now, because everybody's favorite Christian Grey -hopeful just tweeted a pic of the two together. What up with that, yo?
The photo also featured the (former?) couple's Vampire Diaries co-star, Paul Wesley , and the caption read: "The trio-Stefan, Elena, Damon..." Nina quickly retweeted the pic, adding to the speculation that maybe, possibly a reconciliation could be in the near future for the raven-haired duo. Who knows? But one thing's for sure -- the fact that Ian and Nina are still all cool with one another only adds to the case that Ian Somerhalder is Christian Grey !
I'm not gonna lie, when I heard about the awkward interaction Ian and Nina had at Comic-Con -- the one where he told an audience member that he would hook him up with her number -- I was a little grossed out. I know it was only a joke, but still. It was a little declasse. But now that I see these two (former?) lovebirds small spain hotel hanging out -- be they just friends or more -- it makes me see the light again. Dude probably just had a momentary small spain hotel lapse in judgment and didn't know what to say. How could he be a bad guy if he and his ex are still so cool?
If Ian doesn't get cast as Christian Grey, I don't know what I'm going to do. I might kill myself. Just kidding. But seriously, the role of Christian needs to go to this hot, blue-eyed man. Anyone else would be uncivilized.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий