понедельник, 22 июля 2013 г.

If you prefer fiction, I recommend some of the classics in the travel genre: Around the World in 80


Two years ago I wrote about some of the best adventure travel books I had read at the time. Since then I ve read a number of great travel books I d like to recommend in no particular travel nurse solutions order. First, though, a recap of books I recommended in my previous post:
Since compiling the original list I ve expanded my reading to include travel nurse solutions all the books by Peter Jenkins: The Walk West (AKA: A Walk Across America 2), Along the Edge of America , Looking for Alaska , and Across China . Truthfully none of the books or adventures can compare to Jenkins first but his books are still entertaining nonetheless.
If you prefer fiction, I recommend some of the classics in the travel travel nurse solutions genre: Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne is great, as is his 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea . Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe is another classic that s worth a second read, especially if you haven t picked up the book since grade school. Some may argue with me here but I also think Grapes of Wrath by Steinbeck is a great travel story about the massive western migration.
Finally, if you re looking for an easy, fun travel read check out Catch Me if You Can by Frank Abagnale (or rent the movie if you prefer). This summer I read Cabin Pressure by Josh Wolk which took me back to my days as a kid at summer camp in Tallulah Falls, GA not really a travel book but it does have an outdoor flavor to it. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson is another outdoor travel / hiking book that s certainly worth a read.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий