понедельник, 25 ноября 2013 г.

*30% savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Of


Add tickets or upgrade your room-only reservation to a package so you can enjoy the Theme Parks, and experience popular seasonal events like Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort (Sept. 16 - Oct. 31, 2011) or Holidays at the Disneyland Resort (Nov. 14, 2011 - Jan. 8, 2012).
*30% savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Offer valid for arrivals most nights from October tours of white house 2, 2011 through December 24th, 2011 when booked between September 13, 2011 and October 15, 2011, and for arrivals most nights from November 1, 2011 to December 24, 2011 when booked between October 16, 2011 to December 10, 2011. Travel must be completed by December 25, 2011. Other restrictions apply. tours of white house Applies only to standard and concierge level rooms and not valid with previously booked rooms. Other room rates and hotel rates will vary. Excludes taxes and fees. Blockout dates of 11/23/11 through 11/25/11. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject tours of white house to change without notice.
The quote you get on the first screen is just the room quote. If you proceed through the booking, the taxes and parking get added in. Current room tax in Anaheim is 17%. Then there's the parking fee at the resort which I think is $15, but I hear it's only applied if you actually have a car parked there versus the old resort fee which was just slapped on for internet, parking, newspaper, whatever whether you used any of those things or not.
What if you have already booked tours of white house a room in this time? Can I still get the discount or do I have to cancel and book it again or something? I already paid a $200 deposit would I be able to get that back?
I didn't know that. I've wondered if it would be worth it to get a Deluxe Pass to save money on my once a year trip. I calculated the savings by how much I would pay for food, etc. because I figured the Fall hotel discount was better than a passholder rate. I had no idea that you could add the 2 together. That must be one awesome savings for you guys!
As an example the advertised AP rate for PP at the end of Oct is $225 a night. The fall discount gets you the room for $204. The discounted AP rate is $179. Every little bit helps! This is, of course, tours of white house excluding taxes etc.
For a deluxe, you want to make sure the blackout days don't affect you. Also, since you're a WDW regular, if you have a regular or Premium WDW AP, you should look into the premier pass, which is basically a Premium for both WDW and DL. If you upgrade an existing pass to a premier, though, it will have the same expiration date as the existing pass, so it's definitely something you want to run the numbers on.
You know, I looked into this but what I have right now is a FL Resident Seasonal Pass. So it would cost me a couple of hundred more for a Premium Pass rather tours of white house than just getting perhaps a Deluxe Pass and FRS Pass. Still it would be soooo cool to have one!
Thanks for pointing this out, I always thought the rates displayed included the current specials. I just called to double check rates on my reservation for October at DHL. Unfortunately the standard room was not available at the lower rate but a DTD view was and I saved $150 from my original res! Woohoo :-)
Thanks for the help AlbertaMickey. tours of white house I think I'll call Disney Vacation planning tours of white house and see if they can tell me if an AP rate for DLH is better than the fall special. I'm all for trying to save some money here and there.
Maybe I did something wrong or maybe it doesn't apply to my dates. I guess what they are calling the Autumn offer has the PPH Standard room at an avg. of $188 ($1360 total without tax) a night for our dates of Nov 26- Dec 3 .I called with a Pin code I received and was told the same price of $188 avg. I then asked about an AP rate (since I have a voucher) and was told that for our time it was ($2010) for PPH Standard does that seem correct? Thanks for any help
MousePlanet is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates. The official Disney site is available at www.disney.com . This MousePlanet Web site provides independent news articles, commentary, editorials, reviews, and guides primarily about the theme park resorts of the Walt Disney Co. All information on this site is subject to change. Please call destinations in advance to confirm the most up-to-date information.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий