суббота, 12 апреля 2014 г.

We were looking for hotels in San Antonio and I immediately knew where we had to stay: Omni Hotel Re


Recently a friend of mine and I decided we needed a getaway just for the night. Not just any getaway exotic car rentals in new york a luxury getaway. We decided that we deserved the best hotel, the best service, and most of the all, the most comfortable beds we could find so we could sleep. Yeah, I know, how exciting we are!
We were looking for hotels in San Antonio and I immediately exotic car rentals in new york knew where we had to stay: Omni Hotel Resorts. I made my decision based on only two reasons 1) It s an Omni 2) It s an Omni. My friend readily agreed to share a room with me. Being the spontaneous person that I am, I immediately got on my iPhone, looked up rooms and booked the room in the span of about 3 minutes. exotic car rentals in new york So incredibly easy!
The room was absolutely exotic car rentals in new york gorgeous! It was an economy room with double beds and even though it was one of the more affordable rooms available it still felt like a luxury. Although advertised as small, to me, having stayed in hotel rooms in Europe and NYC it felt large and roomy. The room featured: •Contemporary décor featuring muted earth tones, exposed brick and Spanish colonial touches. exotic car rentals in new york •32” flat screen television. •Luxurious marble full bathroom with hair dryer and marble vanity outside of the bathroom •The most comfortable bathrobes you ve even had in your life
From it s French doors leading out, the room overlooked a quiet, small Spanish style courtyard. The area we were located exotic car rentals in new york in at the hotel was not heavy with traffic so we were not bothered with hearing housekeeping or guests entering or leaving.  Around the corner from the room was a gigantic ballroom which was hosting a wedding reception but unless we were outside the room we were unable to hear the liveliness.
My friend and I had considered going swimming during our stay. The pool was outdoor and heated, but unfortunately it was a little too rainy and cold outside for us during our stay and there wasn t a hot tub so we did without.  We were also a little disappointed in the Spa.  To get there we had to go across the street to another hotel that was affiliated with ours.  The prices for massages were outrageous. So again, we did without.  Our last little grievance was Internet connection.  It was a pay to use Internet connection so instead of paying the $10 a day, I used my Verizon Mi-fi and my friend and I could both connect to the Internet using it as a hubspot.
The article was written by DIWYY co-founder, Jerri Stephenson, who is obsessed with hotel beds. Like what you read? Check this out! Download DIWYY's free Purpose-Driven Travel workbook. Here's what you'll get: Find your purpose in travel Find fulfillment in your passions Clearly-defined travel goals Enter your name and email below to get Instant Access!
You already perused our epic travel advice, destination reviews, and inspiring stories of exploration and reflection. Now that you’ve been inspired, it’s time to start figuring out how you’re going to fund your next trip.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий