понедельник, 14 апреля 2014 г.

What a fun blog to read. I am going to use the pocket one. I have the same problem with saving artic


Exploring online can be just as exciting as exploring offline. It s a jungle in there, with so many hidden treasures just waiting to be uncovered, including insightful articles, helpful videos, useful tools, car rental companies in south africa and some hilarious and amazing things too.
I often wish I had a way to save blog posts and online articles car rental companies in south africa for later reading when I m offline, like on an airplane or somewhere else without car rental companies in south africa Wi-Fi (yes, they still exist!). I have tried using Evernote for this, but I don t want to pay for a premium account just to get offline access. I was immediately sold on Pocket (which is free) because it syncs between my phone and computer, and everything is available offline. car rental companies in south africa Woohoo!
This series of photos (there s also a related book ) takes you on a journey into the pantries of families around the world. It s fascinating to see the differences in quantities and types of foods. If you like this, also check out two similarly intriguing books, Material World  (including portraits car rental companies in south africa of families outside their homes with all their possessions) and Women in the Material car rental companies in south africa World .
When I shared this article on the Nomadtopia Facebook page , someone said that this article s use of the word poor  didn t sit very well with her, because what s described in the article is a far cry from true poverty. It s a fair point, but the article is still well worth reading.
Some of these are just mind-blowing It s hard to pick favorites, but this one cracked me up:  It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.
My friend Nathan Agin, whom I did an interview with here on Nomadtopia last year, has just released the pilot episode of his new show, focused on finding healthy food around the world. I can t wait to see where he goes next!
Please let me know if you liked this post! I ve shared most of these finds on Twitter or Facebook recently, but I might also make it a regular blog series or perhaps do a round-up of new discoveries in my newsletter instead.
Great finds and thanks car rental companies in south africa for sharing. I really love that one about the idiotic travel complaints and the one that you ve shared! I ve not found anything recently but I haven t done much searching with work as of late.
What a fun blog to read. I am going to use the pocket one. I have the same problem with saving articles, etc. to read later. I actually got a kindle car rental companies in south africa for that purpose, but alas, don t use it as much as I thought I would. Thanks for your tips.
I'm Amy Scott, a location-independent book coach, editor, and lifestyle coach currently exploring car rental companies in south africa Southeast Asia. I'm here to show you that it IS possible to create the nomadic lifestyle you dream of. At Nomadtopia you'll find the tools, inspiration, and confidence you need to make it happen. Read more

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий