пятница, 29 августа 2014 г.

A boy around the age of 10 comes up to the stage and illustrates his own light-painting, with defini


You are here: Home / Light Painting Photography / Darren Pearson Light Painting cheap hotel deals uk at The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles 100th anniversary Darren Pearson Light Painting at The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles 100th anniversary
Light painting line master Darren Pearson was recently invited to showcase his light painting skills at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles 100th anniversary celebration. Check out the short interview, images, and video below
DP ∇ I got an email from an event coordinator for the museum about my light-fossils series, asking if it was possible to meet and discuss the possibility of doing something for a large event. Of course I was interested, it seemed like perfect match! We met several times and discussed some ideas for a live performance/lecture in one of their lecture halls.
DP ∇ The reaction was really good from the crowds, I wasn t sure what to expect.. But I got lots of applause, and some great questions, and I think the audience definitely got what I was doing. I believe I made some people very curious about the whole process, which is always fantastic to see first hand.
DP ∇ Yes, of course the audience participates! As I mentioned, we had a great young volunteer, I didn t catch his name, but there is a photo of him on the stage and his creation projected on the screen.
A boy around the age of 10 comes up to the stage and illustrates his own light-painting, with definite concentration. cheap hotel deals uk After he was done, I clicked the remote, and the same Trex light-painting comes up on the projected screen everyone starts clapping as the kid looks to me, quite confused.
DP ∇ I was nervous going into it, but I had practiced my bit, and was in more of a let s see what happens kind of mood . I thought it was such an amazing opportunity to see what a live audience would think first-hand. Overall, it was an awesome experience, and a great chance to inspire others.
DP ∇ I m working on a series called the postcard project where I m writing the names of different California cities in cursive light-script over their respective landscapes and skylines. I ve done San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Big Sur, and San Francisco. I ve just printed the San Francisco ones, they ll all be available in my shop at dariustwin.com soon.
In addition to the postcard-project, I m also working on a light-skeleton skate-video/animation project. Which is coming together after almost a year of work. It should be done around late August to early September.
My name is Jason D. Page and I am a light painter. LightPaintingPhotography.com was born out of my passion and obsession with light painting photography. I have been a photographer since the late 1990's and even before that I have had images in my [Read More...]
Damnnnnn….. this was a difficult contest to judge! There were SO MANY good images this month we had to pull together a panel of five judges to make a final decision. After some heated debate we finally came to a consensus and the winner is… Jester cheap hotel deals uk Lights for this stunner of an Interdimensional light painting portrait! Funny thing about this [ ]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий