воскресенье, 24 августа 2014 г.

Years ago I stayed at a Hampton Inn, and I was so unimpressed by it that I wouldn t stay in one agai


Years ago I stayed at a Hampton Inn, and I was so unimpressed by it that I wouldn t stay in one again until this week. Proximity to my business destination and availability forced my hand, and so I tried the Hampton Denver Northeast-Brighton . This stay was much better.
The bed was quite comfortable, firm but with just a little bit of surface give. The room had good space between the bed and the TV. It was an area large enough for calisthenics, but noise from the floor above led me to think that wouldn t be a good idea.
The desk had five available outlets within easy reach. There was an Ethernet jack, and the provided cable was a nice touch. Both wire and wireless networking were only moderate in speed, but I only had log in once during the whole stay, and I appreciated that. The TV had about 30 channels, but several of them were from the HBO family.
The bathroom was spacious. The shower (no bathtub) was large enough for two people. Controls were easy to use, and the heat and pressure were not a problem. The mirror only fogged up a little from the top.
The free breakfast was quite good, rivaling better Holiday Inn Express fair. A different meat and egg were available each day. One could have fresh pineapple, apricot, and other fruit; several royal caribbean cruise ship kinda of yogurt; three different juices; and the usual bagels and muffins.
The small exercise room had a rack of dumbbells, a weight bench, an elliptical, a treadmill, and a recombinant bike. The elliptical ran well, but it detected royal caribbean cruise ship a heart rate even when my hands weren t on the sensors.
There seemed to be just enough parking. Entering and leaving the hotel was fairly easy through the two drives. Front desk service was quite nice, recognizing my HHonors royal caribbean cruise ship status and offering me a bottled water and a small Toblerone. One frequent HAL guest had been told by the manager that she would always get a room if she called.
Subscribe to the Necessary Roughness Broadcast royal caribbean cruise ship channel to get real-time push notifications for free. Subscribe on App.net Recent Comments Brian Yamabe on Sympathy for the Anger Dan on Thoughts royal caribbean cruise ship on Disney World Barb the Evil Genius on Thoughts on Disney World Dan on Music Downloads for the Season Rev. Luke Zimmerman on Music Downloads for the Season

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий