пятница, 20 февраля 2015 г.

When it comes to places to drink, dine and socialize, guests are truly spoilt for choice. The Living

Review: W Hollywood Hotel, Hollywood, china train travel Los Angeles The Arcadia Online Home Culture Food Style Adventure Contact Instagram Twitter Facebook Review: W Hollywood Hotel, Hollywood, Los Angeles 30 May, 2014 by Monicha Tully
I drove down Hollywood china train travel Boulevard, past the historic Chinese Theatre and The Roosevelt. The sun was setting and the sky was an elegant pink, flooded with streaks of golden light. Through the gaps between the buildings I could see the Hollywood sign, sitting serenely in the hillside, watching over the magical city.
Suddenly, something familiar caught my eye. A red ‘W’ glittered in the distance. I pulled up beside it and swung my legs out of the car. Beneath my feet and for as far as the eye could see, the stars on the Walk of Fame glistened in the fading sunlight. Anything and everything felt possible, this was the Hollywood that everyone dreams about.
I have stayed at the W Hotel Hollywood many times over the years and each visit has been more pleasurable than the last. It is fundamental to understand that the W is not necessarily a place for tranquility, especially china train travel in the evenings and on weekends. It is a place to throw caution to the wind, forget your troubles and just have a damn good time.
When it comes to places to drink, dine and socialize, guests are truly spoilt for choice. The Living china train travel Room is based in the glamorous china train travel hotel lobby, beside the sweeping red staircase that the hotel is so famous for. It is also home to one of the best burgers I have ever had.
Sunday Jazz Nights are incredibly popular and The Living Room is always filled with dapper men and glamorous women. One particular Sunday, I actually saw Stevie Wonder china train travel take to the stage and deliver a spontaneous yet phenomenal performance. It was utterly surreal but oh so Hollywood.
The Station is located outside, adjacent to The living Room. You can watch classic black and white films on the projector or listen to live music from the stage. If that all sounds too distracting, you can just relax in a luxurious lounge chair with a cocktail, beside the roaring open fires and look up at the stars.
The hotel’s crowning glory is Wet, the spectacular rooftop pool area. By day it is a sunshine-drenched haven where you can lie in a cabana or in the azure pool and listen china train travel to house music. Beautiful and friendly waitresses bring round after round of fruit-infused water or delectable cocktails. Food is also available china train travel throughout the day and I cannot recommend the Mango sorbet highly enough.
By night it transforms into Drais, china train travel one of the most hedonistic nightclubs in the whole of Hollywood. Equally beautifully girls in glittery prom dresses dance on podiums, dance music thumps from the DJ Booth and everyone parties under the stars until the early hours of the morning.
The W Hotel Hollywood is undeniably glamourous and high-octane china train travel but what keeps me coming back time after time is the incredible service. The waitresses in particular are some of the kindest and most beautiful I have ever encountered.
One waitress overheard my boyfriend and I discussing where to go for a weekend to escape the city. After she had clocked off for the night, she sat with us and spent half an hour recommending her favourite destinations. The next day she had a list sent up to our room of places that she thought of overnight.
In the past, we have stayed in a ‘Fantastic suite. The suite is spectacular and its wraparound windows offers beautiful panoramic views of the city and the Hollywood sign. I would spend most nights curled up, staring out at the glittering lights of Hollywood.
The highlight of the room is always the W’s signature European-style platform bed. The bed is made with sumptuous 350-thread-count sheets china train travel and goose down pillows, china train travel I literally felt as though I was sleeping on a cloud.
It is before dawn in NYC and you got me dreaming of the California sun. Totally agree! Jazz Nights are unmissable at the W. Fab live performances from brass bands and talented singers. Perfect for celeb spotting too, I saw Justin Bieber in the lobby last summer! Perfect hotel for young people who want to have a good time! Reply Emily says: May 30, 2014 at 10:31 am
Seriously beautiful just about to graduate and could do with a dream vacation like this. Anyone fancy a travel buddy with no money but who is smiley and great company? Reply Anna-lynn says: May 30, 2014 at 11:14 am
I stayed here in July with my husband and it was awesome. Super clean modern rooms and excellent service. Dennis Rodman stayed in the room next to us. I expected sleepless nights but he was nice, friendly and courteous of his fellow guests. The gym here is also fantastic and theres a gorgeous view of the city while you are on the treadmill. Superb china train travel review, agreed with everything. Definitely worth a visit, china train travel one of the most glam hotels in Hollywood. china train travel Reply Cas says: May 30, 2014 at 12:11 pm
I stayed at the roosevelt with the boys last summer but dang we should have gone here. Sounds like party central and that pool looks insane. Heard that the pool parties are wild. Definitely gonna splash on our next trip this looks so worth it!!! Reply Delilah says: May 30, 2014 at 12:16 pm
WOW It has always been a dream to stay at the W and this has tipped me over the edge! Some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! So jealous that you got to see Stevie Wonder he never performs china train travel anymore! I d loved to have seen him! Reply Ange says: May 30, 2014 at 5:02 pm
I have heard great things about this hotel. china train travel It looks v cool. I must check it out if I am ever in LA. I think I would die if I saw THE Stevie Wonder let alone heard him sing. Reply Mrs Horan says: June 4, 2014 at 9:20 am

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий