четверг, 13 декабря 2012 г.

Costa Rica has consistently been among the top Latin American countries in the Human Development Ind


I have had the pleasure of booking with these guys and I must say that it is one of the best experiences of booking air travel ever. Mr. Sonny Chatrath, the owner himself took interest in what I was booking, not only gave me the best deal without any headache, but their customer service was superb! Took care of me every step of the way, and the cherry on top was that they called me to find out how my trip went after I got back home? You don't find a business like that these days much, so I am certainly a lifetime customer to them. Book with them and you will know what I mean :)
I have been travel to India 5 times in the last 3 years. And every time, I book through Air-Saving's Mr Sonny. I give him the dates and the restriction..in my case ..avoid overnight stay in Delhi to catch the connecting flight. He always come back with the best options and the PRICE. I am traveling to India this July and Sonny have booked the tickets for me. Even some of my friends who goes to Mumbai were very pleased with his service. I highly recommend.
I happened to mail air-savings by chance and it turned out to be good. I mailed lot of agencies for a ticket and I got a really quick response with a good price quote from Air-Savings. Nimissha was prompt and helpful. Will recommend to family and friends. ;)
Air-Savings is really very helpful and they are very patient to answer all the questions. I've never seen a service before french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews anything like this. Even if you change your bookings before purchasing the ticket or ask them to try different options, they don't say no like other agencies and also they don't try to convince or force you to buy the ticket. Air-Savings give any option you want to choose but they also recommend french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews the best price out of everything. Bindu was helping me with my booking needs.
Someone on the internet said that they had been to Thailand, United States, Dominican Republic, Dubai, french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews Israel, and Europe, but Costa Rica was by far their best visit yet. I have yet to travel there myself, and I did a little research as to why this country should be on my radar.
french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews Costa Rica has consistently been among the top Latin American countries in the Human Development Index (HDI), ranked 69th in the world in 2011. Also was cited by the United Nations french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews Developed Program (UNDP) [which puts countries in touch with resources french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews to build a better future for their people] in 2010 as one of the countries that have attained much higher human development than other countries at the same income levels,and in 2011 was highlighted by UNDP for being a good performer on environmental sustainability, french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews and better record french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews on human development and inequality than the median of their region. It was also the only country to meet all five criteria established to measure french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews environmental sustainability. The country is ranked fifth in the world, and first among the Americas, french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews in terms of the 2012 Environmental Performance Index. In 2007, the Costa Rican government announced plans for Costa Rica to become the first carbon-neutral country by 2021. According to the New Economics Foundation, Costa Rica ranks first in the Happy Planet Index and is the greenest country in the world.
Whewh! That was a mouthful, huh? They put it in better words than I could have. Costa Rica also made the 2012 list on ethicaltraveler.org. Aside from that great, big list, here are some other reasons one should travel to Costa Rica:
El Ranario, The Frog Pond--Anyone who has boys will appreciate this attraction french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews as the frogs stay there. You are not going to find frogs in the pockets, lost frogs jumping french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews in the living room or in your food, or even accidentally stepping on one and your son crying because french quarter landmark hotel guest reviews you killed his frog. 26 frog species live here, and your family will enjoy learning about them; even a night tour with flashlights is rated as the highlight of this terrarium adventure.
While I can list so much more, I don't want to wait any longer to book my ticket. I will meet you over there, okay? Call air-savings.com now. Don t choose Mr. Agency over there, air-savings.com has way more experience and magic tricks to provide the best of Costa Rica for you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий