четверг, 13 декабря 2012 г.
The owner of the tickets had said that the venue could not replace them or reprint them. What d you
You are using Internet Explorer 6. Internet Explorer 6 is unsupported by this site and you may experience layout and functionality issues. It is recommended that you upgrade to a newer version car rental ireland of Internet Explorer or switch to another browser.
I have a water leak from the outside of my aparment and is destroying the wall and carpet, the humidity is also making wife ill. I contacted the HOA and they said that they can t do a thing, what rights do I have.
It was the only thing my granddaughter who is 7 years old wanted..she s like Justin Bieber s #1 fan. I almost died because the face value was $36 dollars and I paid $1700, the veteran Miamian explained.
The owner of the tickets had said that the venue could not replace them or reprint them. What d you think about that? I was in shock because we re in 2013, they can, we know if they lose them they void the barcode and issue new ones, Gema explained.
StubHub spokesman Glenn Lehrman added: We don t own the tickets that are sold on our site. The original tickets were sold on Ticketmaster; we don t have anyway of getting them to reprint car rental ireland tickets. All we can do is either give her a coupon car rental ireland or refund her money.
But Gema said comparable seats at the concert are now selling for over $1600 each and she doesn t want a coupon car rental ireland for another concert she just wants her floor level concert tickets to make her grandaughters dreams come true.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий