суббота, 30 июня 2012 г.

Hi, Karen!  I m not entering to win . just wanted to say Hi . I don t use Facebook anymore (too many


Hi, Karen!  I m not entering to win . just wanted to say Hi . I don t use Facebook anymore (too many strangers asking to friend me AND one of them called me!!  scary!).  I hope you your family are fine and will all have a wonderful Fourth of July Week!!  xoxo
(p.s. I ve got fair skin blonde hair like you . found out on 6/27 that I have 3 skin lesions that need to be biopsied doc is pretty sure they re all basal skin cancer . so please slather yourself your kids with SPF 100) (maybe you can tell your readers to educate themselves on how important using sunscreen is . tell them it s cancer of the epidermis because our skin is our largest organ . when I told my friends I ve got skin cancer, they all said oh you ll be okay people don t take it seriously . two of the lesions are on my scalp!! (which means, after the biopsies, I ll have two more holes in my head LOL).  Your children are the ones most likely to get malignant melanoma because of the disappearance of the ozone  level).  Didn t mean to get on a soapbox here but you have such a strong fan base I hope you can use it to educate kawasaki 500 vista cruise control . more women die from melanoma than from any other cancers (it s the #2 killer right after breast cancer)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий