пятница, 22 июня 2012 г.

Hi my name is Ellen and I am a 30 year old happily married mom to 4 little girls living in Columbus,


Have you ever been on a cruise? It s on my Bucket List, someday I will be that serene looking woman laying in a chair with my over-sized sunglasses and white floppy hat. I will of course look fabulous in my swimsuit and I will leisurely soak up the rays. My kids will be happily playing nearby with my husband, the picture of happiness.
A cruise calls for a new cruising wardrobe and The Children s Place is the perfect place to find adorable clothes at great prices. Recently I did some shopping for my daughter at The Children s Place and I got two complete outfits for $28!!!! (that s after tax too)  That s right they had an amazing sale going on plus I had a 20% off coupon. Abbey likes separates right now and since only skirts will do I really bellagio hotel in las vegas appreciated all the mix and match options plus they had built in shorts so I did not have to buy some biker shorts for underneath. Check out these adorable outfits!
Norwegian Cruise Line seems like the ideal family cruise choice for someone looking for a memorable family vacation. Now with their newly redesigned complimentary kids program, Splash Academy, and the teen program, Entourage, your kids can explore and experience exciting activities with kids their own age on board an unforgettable Norwegian bellagio hotel in las vegas Cruise Line while on family vacation. When I finally get to check family cruise off of my bucket list we will definitely be looking at Norwegian Cruise Line I already have my eye on the Bahamas or Hawaii cruise.
Hi my name is Ellen and I am a 30 year old happily married mom to 4 little girls living in Columbus, Ohio. My husband, my four girls and my faith are the most important things in my life, they are my world! After starting Thrifty Chic Mom four years ago I am happily blogging daily here about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better bellagio hotel in las vegas mom or make my life easier as a mom.
Thrifty Chic Mom is where you will find me, Ellen, happily blogging daily about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better mom or make my life easier as a mom.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what you see.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий