четверг, 28 июня 2012 г.

@TheAlfafox3 You misunderstand my comment. I am all for your protest and I hope you or the proteste


Stay at the Phoenix Park Hotel and experience what being in the heart of the nations capital is all about. This Washington hotel is located precisely two blocks from the United States Capitol Building, and one block from Union Station Metro, which can take visitors all around the capitol city. Guests at the Phoenix Park Hotel can choose from over 140 elegantly appointed rooms, three bi-level suites, and three luxurious Penthouse Suites.
The protest has been going for over 3 months now, and the hotel still doesn t seem to care. I don t know if you have engaged the new management in any discussion, some compromise discount cheap airline tickets that would benefit both the workers and the hotel.
What a snooty comment from Isokat. (Wouldn t expect anything less from a snooty office queen that can t concentrate ). At this point The Madison/Lowes knows the noice level is bothersome to the community BUT the burden is on the hotel to right their wrong. The hotel CLEARLY doesn t care about its workers discount cheap airline tickets or the community.
@TheAlfafox3 You misunderstand my comment. I am all for your protest and I hope you or the protesters get their jobs back. I simply think it can be done in a less noisy way that doesn t disrespect everyone in the area.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий