понедельник, 26 ноября 2012 г.

Once the flight took off I was really enjoyed first class. Shocker right? My flight started with som


I ve been an avid flyer all my life, however I can finally be added to that elusive list. Once upon a time a sweet girl attempted to fly to Australia. And she s still not there. I try to keep a positive tone in life and on the blog, so I m still doing my best to achieve that. There have been times in this journey when I was at my breaking point. Having no control over circumstances will do that to you.
My flight to Orlando was scheduled to leave for Dallas at 730 and then I had 55 minutes to connect in Dallas. I was already worried about the tight connection time when our flight was delayed 10 minutes. The American Airlines desk attendant was lovely and put me in first class so I had the best chance to make my flight.
universal cruise control As time dragged on boarding our plane I began to worry more. But at least I was in first class. Talk about legroom. About 8pm the captain told us that because of thunderstorms, Dallas was in a ground stop and we couldn t leave Orlando until 930. Other passengers assured us that the ground stop was a good thing and as long as we couldn t go anywhere then the flight to Australia couldn t go anywhere.
Once the flight took off I was really enjoyed first class. Shocker right? My flight started with some chardonnay and warm nuts. They re just regular nuts, but the warming makes them oh-so delightful!
Then dinner was served. It didn t blow me away, but it was warm and an unexpected treat. The chicken was a strange consistency with a spicy taste. There was also jasmine rice, green beans, carrots, and a very fresh Greek salad. I had a bite of the cheesecake, but it was too rich for me. Then we got the bad news. The pilot ever so sweetly told us that, Instead of landing in Dallas tonight we will be landing in San Antonio. He made it seemed like an added bonus. It certainly didn t feel like a bonus. San Antonio???? Not a good thing. I don t like the Spurs.
After my arrival in San Antonio it was a mess. I spent 3+ hours calling between Qantas and American trying to rebook my flight; each airline kept saying that the other airline had to rebook me and that they couldn t help. American told me that the next flight to Dallas with space was Tuesday! I pondered sharing a rental car and driving to Dallas, but eventually I was told that I had been rebooked on a 10am flight to Dallas and Qantas would hold a seat for me.
That s one long line. Luckily I got into the first class line with another woman traveling to Brisbane and we got to a gate agent. Enter 75 minutes of standing at the gate while she tries to figure out how to help us. Apparently American wouldn t send us to Dallas until we were confirmed on Qantas, and Qantas wouldn t confirm our seats until we got to Dallas.
I wandered universal cruise control the international terminal in search of the best lunch option. I settled on a salmon salad with mixed greens, blue cheese, universal cruise control apples, and pecans. Your brain is made up of 50% fats and the Omega 3 s and DHA in salmon help support brain function and mood . I need all the help I can get to be in a good mood. Yeah team salmon.
I also found a lounge in the airport that for $25 gives me access to wifi, chairs, outlets, food, drinks, and a shower. That s a good buy in my book. They even hand pass appetizers in the lounge. I still have 10 more hours in the airport and then a 16+ hour flight .if I get on. I m exhausted, run down, and in terrible back pain. But what can I do?
Carissa Kyle are a married duo of certified personal trainers living in Orlando, Florida. They proudly own Evolution Fitness Orlando , a one-on-one personal training studio. universal cruise control Carissa is also a runner, race announcer for RunDisney and a soon-to-be registered dietitian. EMAIL: INFO@FIT2FLEX.COM

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий