среда, 26 декабря 2012 г.

Ace Hotel Seattle is a 28 room hotel located in the heart of Belltown. It’s near downtown and within


Ace Hotel Seattle is a 28 room hotel located in the heart of Belltown. It's near downtown and within walking distance of lots of popular destinations like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market and the Seattle Waterfront. The pet-friendly boutique hotel design has been described as bohemian, organic and hip that offer simple luxury such as free wi-fi and two food and beverage options, Cyclops Café and the Panther celebrity galaxy cruises Room bar. Ace Hotel sets the hospitality standard by offering great experiences more than hospitality clichés and built around collaborations and friendships with local designers, artists and independent businesses. Ace Hotels has 3 other hotels in Palm Springs, celebrity galaxy cruises New York and Portland.
I am a hotelier, lifestyle blogger, social entrepreneur and a global citizen. Connect with like minds, Inspired and do - we're social animals. So I invite you to read my blog, follow me on twitter, celebrity galaxy cruises and message me and say hello. I'm looking forward to get to know you too…
Zara Man Disclaimer Policy This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. Most images on this blog are property of the author, celebrity galaxy cruises some images taken from the web with no intention of ownership, celebrity galaxy cruises if you would like an image removed please let me know. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This weblog is intended celebrity galaxy cruises to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий