четверг, 20 декабря 2012 г.

Welcome! We'd love for you to register and get to know other independent travelers! A few of the gre


Welcome! We'd love for you to register and get to know other independent travelers! free airline tickets A few of the great features available are individual albums for your travel photos, private messaging and access to our SEARCH feature.
I wasn't quite sure where to place this, but as the Vacation (essentially a trip to spend the holidays with family in the Rockies) never happened free airline tickets and the ticketing of the trip and subsequent events with the staff/manner of doing business were beyond questionable, it comes down to a scam. As I write, I should be in Colorado but I'm not AND I've lost the money for the ticket I bought but which they botched.
Earlier in the month, my sister and I planned to spend the holidays together as we both live in States in which we have no other family. I began searching all the sites for tickets....Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheaptickets, Kayak, Priceline, CheapO Air came up but I KNEW BETTER (see threads on our site!) and yes, Eros Travel came up, with their ticketing engine named Air Tkt . The first ticket I found was on...maybe Hotwire? It was insane, as I entered in my search, about 8 tabs popped up for all the various sites mentioned so I was bouncing back and forth. I found the lowest fare, there were 3 tickets left, confirmed the dates with my sister as quickly as I could and then went to book it. Too late; instantly I got a message that the seats were gone. OK, keep looking.
Oddly enough, well maybe not so, was that all the sites were listing the same flights on Delta (who is NOT culpable here at all) but at countless different prices. Somewhat cautiously, and having not heard bad news about Air Tkt, I checked their site and FOUND a ticket priced only about $8 more than the flight free airline tickets I lost earlier but with an even better departure date, one day earlier making it easier for my sister to fetch me at the airport. free airline tickets The KEY about this trip was that it HAD TO BE ROUND TRIP JFK/DEN, i.e. I needed to return to JFK as that was where my car would be....well very nearby. I grew up on final approach to JFK (have the hearing loss to prove it) like the airport, am familiar with it and use it EXCLUSIVELY. I only ever used LaGuardia for a cheap flight to Paris years ago in the summer time; the price was too good to pass up and on short notice. Of course little did I know I'd be landing at Newark since we were diverted free airline tickets upon arrival - nightmare!! But I digress.
I found a round trip out and back to JFK and selected both outbound and inbound flights. There was only one return into JFK, but yahoo, there it was. I reviewed the purchase free airline tickets and when I selected that flight, received no instant message telling me the flight was no longer available (as had happened free airline tickets on the other site) so I went ahead and booked it. Trip insurance - yes I looked into it but of the many disclaimers for coverage, to one I was susceptible and hence, could not qualify for the insurance as making a claim would have been denied. Makes sense....the price was only $14......match that with the list of exclusions to coverage and well, I don't quite know WHO could use it but I suspect free airline tickets that is part of the trap.
I was thrilled....found my trip at a great price, visions of snow capped Rockies, my baby niece and sister's new home in my head. That lasted less than 48 hours when I went to book my seats on Delta's website. The return flight showed up going into LaGuardia. WHAT?????
A few hours after my online purchase, someone called me from their office free airline tickets to verify the transaction, everything sounded fine and it was a quick call. No LaGuardia. When I found out I was booked on a flight into LaGuardia coming home, I sent an email, thinking free airline tickets the office was closed. But someone called me right away....they have 24 hours support I use the term lightly.
A woman on the phone became quite quickly argumentative and combative as I explained what was wrong, similar to my email. During the course of this conversation and I think, due to the intensity of it, she began to admit to errors. She was frequently speaking without letting me get in a word, was belligerent and making errors that I know all to well come to one who like me, speaks other languages but when they are not your first languages, and one is becoming erratic, the language falters. In this case, NO ONE at this company spoke English as their first language - not Spanish, not Russian, not Indian, not Asian....I have no idea honestly but the names gave no help (actual nationality made no difference....behavior under fire did) and so once they realized they made an admission, they got angrier and tried to cover their revelations. The first woman I spoke with admitted to be that the JFK return flight was booked and that since THEY consider NYC to have three airports, they feel free to substitute ANY other airport to complete the booking and that's what they did. I was also told that it SAID THIS on the booking screen - Nearby Airports (which means the listing might say one airport but you could be switched) free airline tickets however I MADE SURE mine said JFK and ONLY JFK. I also saw no listings with this Nearby Airports free airline tickets notation but I see it now, although that may be due to the fact that it's very close to holiday travel time. Who knows?
I asked her if she'd ever been here..........because free airline tickets she kept telling/insisting how close the airports were (on a map, yes....driving or otherwise............NO NO NO!!) and she said oh yes, it is 20 minutes from JFK to LaGuardia to which I replied, sure, perhaps for the President for whom the roads are closed and blocked but actually, he usually just helicopters free airline tickets into Manhattan - I've seen it. Making the trip between those airports free airline tickets at almost any time, day or night in 20 minutes? NEVER. I have boarding passes from virtually every flight ever taken to anywhere and they are all JFK trips - offered to send copies. Asked why I would buy a ticket when my car was at one airport and arrive into an airport where it wasn't and with which I was extremely unfamiliar, unlike JFK where I could name every terminal number and which airlines use which terminal. It was a back and forth like a 5 set tennis match at which point she angrily put me on hold.................permanently. After 39 minutes, the line went dead.
I sent out another email indicating what had happened. free airline tickets Someone else called me and he so wanted to help me but I had not called within 24 hours of making the reservation. Hmmm, on what planet would that have made a difference? I mentioned the first call I received shortly after booking; he said, oh that was from accounting just verifying the charge, he doesn't know about the flights and I said interesting - he calls to verify unknown transactions? Who would then authorize free airline tickets such a transaction? Because he repeated to me what the charge was for and I agreed that indeed it was correct, quick call. The email confirms, I was told, would take a day or two to come but I wasn't worried since I'd spoken to someone.
At some point during this second call, this man decided he was a Sales Manager because I was countering every statement he was making regarding the flight, the transaction. I had asked...what happens when an online transaction is made - does it go directly into the system so the reservation is held? NO. I said does someone have to read the online reservation and THEN enter into the airline free airline tickets system? YES. So, when I'm reading a listing that says 3 seats left and I book it there is a time delay before someone actually books it and as it happened with me, the flight free airline tickets was booked because their website had NO instant notification that it was booked. Yet it took the reservation.
He was unapologetic about the 39 minute hold/disconnect; kept repeating over and over that he wanted to help (????) more lies and then, he's indicating he's just plain tired and can't keep talking free airline tickets anymore. I pinned down and nailed everything they said/claimed or let slip out. He even told me that before calling me, he called free airline tickets Delta and tried to talk to the guy he knows there (cause he deals with him all the time) and the guy he spoke with was like, laughing at him, saying are you kidding me? etc. I have no idea what the point of telling me that was except desperation/lying will make people say or do anything (like how midway through our conversation he became the Sales Manager instead of telling me so at the start of the conversation.
I had them dead to rights on every claim/lie/lame statement they made. They were outmatched so they got ugly. They kept trying to convince me to keep the LGA flight with which there was NO WAY I could make work so I was forced to cancel everything, leaving a small credit. He then told me, in the future he can give me special deals/promotions etc to help make it better etc. Sure, right. I said I don't even want the credit, I'll NEVER use your tawdry agency again. You can give it to family or friends! No, I actually LIKE them, why would I do that?
Nothing free airline tickets like this has ever happened free airline tickets before, free airline tickets I thought I would be able to spot sketchy dealings by virtue of vast domestic and international travels free airline tickets (and using discount ticketing agencies) but who is immune? Much more was said that was shocking and disturbing and I ended up in tears by the end of the last call so I've not listed every single attrocity spoken. I lost my trip, lost money and to characters revealing blatant deceit, offense and flat out lies. I don't fight if I made an error; I do fight if they did and I got them to admit it, then listened to attacks on me as they try to back track off their admissions. It became rather less a travel transaction and more like a kangaroo court interrogation.
This agency uses an LA address but I searched and found very little convincing free airline tickets evidence free airline tickets of a real presence there. I am quite convinced the address is legit but that business is not taking place in the USA. The call center gives it away....I spoke to three people in less than three days. I could hear background conversations. Most notably, they are NOT a member of AST

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий