воскресенье, 30 декабря 2012 г.

I also was able to view the Lotte Hotel Moscow's Royal Suite . If you want to stay in Moscow's large


This Lotte Hotel Moscow Review is part of a trip report including cheap discount plane tickets First Class and Business Class to Moscow cheap discount plane tickets on Lufthansa, with reviews of luxury hotels and dining in Moscow and St. Petersburg, Russia.
The Lotte Hotel Moscow is consistently among the top rated Moscow hotels on Tripadvisor, and recently cheap discount plane tickets won the Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award for the Best City Hotel in Russia, a huge coup for a hotel that's only two years old and is competing against more established 5-star Moscow luxury hotels such as the Ritz-Carlton Moscow, Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow and others. The hotel is the first international hotel of the South Korean Lotte Group, and the final part of a Moscow project that includes a Lotte shopping center and business center.
Unlike most guests, I arrived by foot, since I'd stayed the previous night at the Radisson Royal Moscow which is just a 15 minute or so walk away. The location near the end of the Noviy Arbat isn't as ideal for tourists as the hotels closer to the Kremlin and Tverskaya, but it is a short walk from the old Arbat, a pedestrian street that can be fun to walk along. cheap discount plane tickets I was cheerfully greeted by the bell staff, who offered to help me with my small suitcase, but I declined, cheap discount plane tickets since I was traveling light. The lobby is a grand affair, although cheap discount plane tickets with a more modern flair than the classical grandeur of the Radisson Royal.
The reception staff were welcoming, with perfect English, and efficient. I was soon on my way to my Superior cheap discount plane tickets Room on the 9th floor. i couldn't help but notice the Swarovski crystals cheap discount plane tickets filling the handrails of the elevator:
I entered my Superior Room, and immediately felt at home. The decor is not calculated to wow you, but rather soothe you, with its neutral palette and everything of the highest quality. I also loved the tall ceilings, which lent additional spaciousness and light to the room.
Superior Rooms are 516 square feet, with a king bed. I could have done without the bedspread (I prefer beds with duvets, but no bedspread) but most crucially it and the pillows were very comfortable.
There's a desk, which isn't huge but is well equipped with office supplies--this reminded me of the Four Seasons Hong Kong , which was similarly cheap discount plane tickets well-equipped, reflecting both properties' great popularity with business travellers.
I was especially happy to see a tea kettle, since I always travel with my own tea, yet most 5-star cheap discount plane tickets hotels don't provide a kettle and instead you need to either order from room service or trouble the butler (at the St. Regis and similar properties). There was even a French press coffee maker, although who travels with coffee grounds?
While working in my room, I was surprised to have a knock on my door, and this lovely fruit welcome amenity was brought in. Given the already wintery weather, I was thrilled that part of the selection included red currants and even an apricot:
Although I was in a Superior Room, I also got a chance cheap discount plane tickets to see an Atrium Room, which is stylish cheap discount plane tickets and chic with black and white decor and a little Juliet balcony to the internal Atrium. Here's the sitting area:
I also was able to view the Lotte Hotel Moscow's Royal Suite . If you want to stay in Moscow's largest suite, at 5274 square feet (490 square meters) this is the place! It even includes a separate room and bathroom for your bodyguard or assistant :)
Mandara Spa is one of the top Moscow spas, although unfortunately I didn't have time to try it. Apparently treatments start with a foot washing ritual, and there's also a private shower in each treatment room.
When I left, I initially asked the bell boy for help with a taxi, but the prices were so outrageous for both the taxis lined up at the hotel and one he flagged on the street cheap discount plane tickets that he instead helpfully suggested the closest metro station, cheap discount plane tickets Smolenskaya, and that was definitely the best option. Taxis obviously know how expensive the hotel is and gouge accordingly, and traffic is often so bad you'll get there faster cheap discount plane tickets by subway anyway.
The Verdict: The Lotte Moscow offers some of the most well appointed cheap discount plane tickets and comfortable rooms in Moscow. While at the Radisson Royal I was more impressed with the hotel's public areas (the lobby, cheap discount plane tickets the diorama, the enormous swimming pool) and less impressed with the room itself, at the Lotte it was the reverse--my room itself was the highlight, which I in fact prefer, since it's where I spend more time anyway. I wish all 5-star hotels would offer complimentary cheap discount plane tickets WiFi and a tea kettle, as the Lotte Moscow does, and have thought of all the little details such as toothbrushes, razors, mouthwash, and even office supplies. And this was an entry-level room--I'll be posting photos soon of an Atrium Room and the Royal Suite, which are even more impressive.
Service from the front desk and bell boys was friendly and excellent. The only service hiccup I had was when I requested a reservation from the Concierge, who promised a call back but didn't call me back. I called back, and got a different Concierge (so perhaps there was a shift change) and she apologized for her colleague and immediately secured the reservation cheap discount plane tickets I sought. In short, the only thing I really missed compared to the Ritz-Carlton Moscow, where I've also stayed, was a great view of the Kremlin. But you could easily stay at the Lotte and have a drink at some point at O2 Lounge for that view.
Prices for an entry level room at the Lotte are often better than at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow and Ararat Park Hyatt, so if you're not on an award stay and are paying (or your employer is paying) for a 5-star hotel in Moscow, I'd highly recommend the Lotte Hotel Moscow, as it offers better value.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий