суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

Your Scenic Helicopter Tour continues as you pass the Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Lif


Fly in a Helicopter over Manhattan! The Big Apple Helicopter california wine country tours Tour will enable you to experience New York City from a new perspective as you ride in a helicopter you will enjoy views of the United States' most famous landmark, the Statue of Liberty, so close you can almost reach out and touch her!
Your Scenic Helicopter Tour continues as you pass the Empire State, Chrysler, Woolworth, and Met Life Buildings, Ellis Island california wine country tours along with the New York Harbor, the George Washington Bridge, and the world renowned Central Park.
All participants must observe california wine country tours the following security requirements: Must have a valid photo ID (passport or driving license). Must check in all bags with security. No carry-ons or handbags will be allowed on the flights. Must walk through a metal detector. california wine country tours Must pay a mandatory Heliport security fee of $2.50 PER PERSON. Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they are cleared through security.
I had a great time on my helicopter ride over Manhattan. The staff were very friendly california wine country tours and the pilot (whose name I've forgotten) was really good. My only complaint was that I had to pay $32 on arrival which really isn't fair, especially as this had been given to me as a Birthday present. They should just make one pay for everything all at once when booking it.
So i got the NY helicopter tour as b-day present for my 40th...I was looking forward california wine country tours to it, except that the fees kept adding up. First I was told I had to upgrade to a 15 mn tour as they did not carry the 7 mn tour anymore. That's a first$30. Then I was told the gift certificate dod not include an heliport fee of $30 + security fee of $2.50...Of course I did not mention this to my friend knowing she would have been really embarrassed!... Overall, it was ok but we only got to see the west side of Manhanttan and we never flew over it (probably for security reasons) and most of all visibility was not good bc of weather conditions... Under other circumastsance it would have probably been a better experience.
I have wanted to be up in a helicopter for years. I've always enjoyed flying and had hoped my trip would last longer than 10 minutes, but it was within range of what was promised. What I found disappointing is that we never flew directly over Manhattan (I bet there are restrictions, which I can understand), but we never flew up the East River (with many more landmarks, etc. to be pointed out by the pilot). So, overall, even though I was thrilled to be in a helicopter, it didn't let me fly over (or at least near where I live - E. 36th near the river). Do I want to fly Xperience again??? Yes!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий