понедельник, 31 декабря 2012 г.

I rented a car from Fox rental at the airport. Super affordable car rental and very friendly and hel


Getting to Phoenix. I flew from Boston. My flight did have a layover, which I may have been able to avoid if I wasn't cost conscious and didn't book last minute. From Boston it was about 7 hrs with stop. But the flight was also pretty inexpensive.
Scottsdale and even Phoenix is really spread out. It's not like home where I can walk everywhere. You definitely need to rent a car. I did see shuttle and trolley signs, but never saw one, so not sure how frequent they would stop.
I rented a car from Fox rental at the airport. Super affordable car rental and very friendly and helpful. I requested a small car, because that's what I'm used to driving and they gave me a Fiat. It was pretty awesome to drive. Very comfortable, with heated seats, which I took advantage of at night and early morning. It didn't rent a cars have a lot of pick up, but that's the only thing that made it feel small. But, I would never make anyone sit in the tiny back seat.
The driving rent a cars is pretty nice around Scottsdale. No traffic compared rent a cars to Boston, which was a nice break. Although, I did see 3 accidents while I was there on 40 mph roads. rent a cars Unless you are going downtown Phoenix, you don't really use highways, so some trips take a little longer.
I brought my iPhone and car charger, so I could use my gps on my iPhone. It was really accurate. The only place it had problem finding was the Biltmore, but I used my noggin and found it easily without gps.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий