воскресенье, 21 апреля 2013 г.

I am spoiled but have good grades so my parents have agreed to rent any exotic car for prom. So i am


Anyone know an exotic car rental company in Detroit ramada inn fort lauderdale Michigan that may have high end sports cars such as the Lamborghini Gallardo or the Murcielago? if so: please post here the listing of the company, I really appreciate it. I need it for prom and it seems like its a very difficult thing finding a company in Detroit. I want to arrive in style.
I am spoiled but have good grades so my parents have agreed to rent any exotic car for prom. So i am going all out. I really want a sports car but i have heard you have to be 25 to rent those. Since i am not that, would like to rent a Rolls Royce Phantom if possible. Those come chauffeured right? Even a very unique limo would do, Range Rover or even the Hummer H2 limo would be great to rent.
Ive been looking ramada inn fort lauderdale everywhere and at this point I will even go with a classic car if i can find one for rent. Really? i mean NO ONE offers this? Well if anyone ramada inn fort lauderdale knows of a company, please post here. I will even rent from anyone who is willing to let me rent their car. If you have a really car and would like to rent it to me for 5 hours for 2k maybe higher ramada inn fort lauderdale depending on the car, please post.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий