вторник, 23 апреля 2013 г.

In January, my goal (as well as my doctor s) was to get me stable enough on a chemo to enable me to


In January, my goal (as well as my doctor s) was to get me stable enough on a chemo to enable me to take a 10-day break and travel with my daughter budget denver hotels to help her set up her dorm room and get settled in for a semester studying abroad.  I had one dose of Eribulin on July 2. The side effect was a very raw, sore throat, but by July 9, I felt better.  My white count was perfect, and my doctor gave me the green light to take the trip.
Madeline and I were so excited as we took off from Los Angeles at 8pm on July 10. By the time we got to the hotel in London, I was feeling a little funky, so I laid down in my black sweatsuit to take a nap. I woke up 12 hours later with my entire mouth on fire, filled with gaping canker sores, a temperature of 101, and I could barely swallow. Imagine my horror. I had had this condition last October, so I had brought with me my gargle/numbing medication.
Madeline was bright-eyed and ready to get to her dorm, receive her key and start moving budget denver hotels in. There was no way I could move, so I told her to take a cab to the dorm, drop off her bags, get the key and get started, assuring her I would be fine and join her in a couple of hours. Without getting into all the details, suffice it to say I was a no show for one of the most exciting days in my daughter s life.
I had landed in London on Wednesday afternoon, budget denver hotels spent Friday in a U.K. hospital receiving budget denver hotels hydration by IV and was back in Los Angeles on Saturday, wearing the same black sweat suit I wore when I left (being too sick to even change my clothes).  I never saw my daughter's school or her dorm room, I never even opened my suitcase.  I returned to Los Angeles in a wheel chair, met by my husband and son.
Noreen Fraser is living with Stage IV metastatic breast cancer. She is co-founder of STAND UP TO CANCER and co-produced the TV show, which raised 100 million dollars for cancer research .  Noreen went on to create the Noreen Fraser Foundation to raise money and awareness for women s cancer research. The Men for Women Now program enlists men to ask the women they love to make appointments for their mammogram and pap smear.  Noreen can be reached at [email protected] and followed on Twitter @noreenfraser .
Oh Noreen ..I m so sorry to hear this news and I want to tell you that it is not because you did anything wrong. Cancer sucks and it hits us over and over again at the worst possible times. I hope you jump past this hurdle just as you have in the past and make a return visit to your daughters dorm very soon. I can t help but think your break is coming and you will be able to feel well again.
Noreen, I m so sorry. Plain and simple. Cancer sucks, Chemo sucks and that was just not fair that you had to go through such agony. I feel the same way, when can I get a break? Haven t I suffered enough?
Sending love and warmth to you. I am so sorry. You are always there with her. When you feel better (and I know that you will), you must return and have a wonderful visit. She will have had time to find wonderful places to take you. All is not lost.
So sorry to hear that your trip was disastrous, but look, your next goal is to get well enough to remake budget denver hotels that trip and visit your daughter before she comes home. Will pray for you. Cancer sucks and things go against us all at some point but I do hope you will get back to London and see a little of it.
Noreen, cancer really sucks .there is nothing in this world that you could ever have done to deserve any of this. I am so sorry that your trip was so bad. I hope and pray that your next trip will be a blast and you and your daughter will be able to make up for this trip in a totally fabulous budget denver hotels way.
Noreen I am so sorry to hear about your trip. I have been thinking of you and was hoping that you were feeling better. I hope you can visit your daughter real soon. Keep up the fight. You inspire us all with your courage. Pam Patterson.
Dear Sweet Noreen, I m so sorry for all of this! There is nothing you could have done to deserve any of this. But your devotion and going speaks volumes of the ends of the earth you will travel to be there for your Daughter. She has to be so proud. Love you so much and feel the bond you share. I hope your next adventure will turn out much better. You just showed your real dedication. Wishing Praying your wellness!! Cancer Sucks!! But it shows up just what we re made of, and how strong willed we really are! Its a learning experience!! Sending healing to you! ~Linda in Custer, WI.
I have been hoping this would not be the case not now. There is never a time that over-powers the cancer horror. That said, a blessing that you got to accompany Madeline on this journey of new beginnings. budget denver hotels You are so brave and courageous, caring, and a fighter for yourself and others not spared by the potent drugs that heal or slow down the affects you endure. There will be other moments to cherish as you brave yet another choice of care. I am a friend of Peggy s my daughter Corinne Molly have been friends since the first day of kindergarten. I will continue to support your fight and Cause. You are in my prayers to ease your struggle and pain. Cheerful wishes to you and your family for a moment without pain. Cancer SUCKS and the human spirt lives on!! I just lost a young friend budget denver hotels too young to leave us who had 2 clear paps (a month apart) and was in so much pain it took them 5 months to find cervical budget denver hotels cancer. That said to all the young girls coming up, share this through your NFF please! budget denver hotels Another distraction as you give a continued fight 3
I ve been reading your blogs and wishing all these stories were not true. I am in awe of all your strength and pro-active work. I am so sorry about the London trip. Not fair, not fair at all. I am thinking of you. I m only a 6 hour drive away if I can do anything. Just know that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий