четверг, 30 мая 2013 г.

sad to say that the creepy vibe is in a lot of hotels- every one I visited anyway! as well as the pl


I'm headed to Moscow princess cruises employment in late April this is my first visit to Russia. For the sake of argument, lets assume that my Russian language skills are virtually nonexistent. I'll be meeting a friend such so I'll have a good guide to the city but I'm not sure what their ideas of a decent hotel are. I'd really like to find an apartment or hotel near the northern end of the orange metro line. Seems like most everything listed on waytorussia.net is around central Moscow. Does anyone have any ideas? How about any experience with the Cosmos hotel? I'd like to stay under $200 a night if possible. $150 would be almost perfect. A safe, clean room good hot water are a must high speed would be a nice bonus. English-speaking would be wonderful but not required.
Cosmos was fine.. better than I expected actually. Adequate buffet, TV, hot blasting showers, close to the VDNKh metro, you save money on bottled water if you go to the grocery/convenience mart across the street.. I'd stay closer centrally if I had the opportunity, but it's less important in moscow than st. petes. I liked the moscow suburbs. Reminded me a lot of the toronto suburbs princess cruises employment as did the weather actually..
sad to say that the creepy vibe is in a lot of hotels- every one I visited princess cruises employment anyway! as well as the platoon of 'ladies princess cruises employment of the night'. In fact, it's hard to escape. But cosmos is a haven for tourist group bookings. Like i said, it's all about expectations. If you're looking for adequate, it is. You won't have any problems.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий